• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Reddit Giveaways - Help needed.

K

Krelbit

Hello, hello!
On sunday, I'm going to launch our subreddit publicly. I'd like to host giveaways to help bump up the population of the subreddit, and hopefully some of that bleeds onto our main site.

If you'd like to help out with a giveaway and are able to gen, contact me.
It'd be preferable if you gave out 15-20 of the same pokemon, so we can do these fast.
You can also add a challenge to your giveaway, if you want.

If you want to help out with the giveaways but cannot gen, I will gen for you and send you the giveaway pokemon.

I'll inbox anyone interested, just leave a comment below.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I'm able to clone a Pokemon 15-20 times from my pre-made KB list or gen non KB Pokemon if that would help? :)

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I will be able to help and I can clone and giveaway many pokemon

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Sure ill love to be apart of this visited our Sub Reddit before multiple times count me in if you'll take me that I can clone a poke multiple times :D

K

Krelbit

I'm able to clone a Pokemon 15-20 times from my pre-made KB list or gen non KB Pokemon if that would help? :)

Definitely!

I will be able to help and I can clone and giveaway many pokemon

15 or 20 is enough, Zac. We're going to give away the pokemon all at once, so it should be sufficient.

Sure ill love to be apart of this visited our Sub Reddit before multiple times count me in if you'll take me that I can clone a poke multiple times :D

Thanks!

testing