Active Ridiculous riddles for free Pokemon.

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Gardevoir and Gallade.

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Is riddle #1 Tyranitar?
And I wanna say that #2 is darkrai. Since it revolves around dark so much and I know dark void hits both opponents.

Last edited:

Jordi

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Hello guys. Today I'm going to start something similar to what @AceBreeder-Brock does on team nova. He calls them quizzes I call them riddles. Upon successfully getting five right however I will give you a Perfect Pokemon of your choice and to your specifications. Again that's every five wins. I will post two or three sets of quizzes a day so that different time zones may have a chance. You can only get one correct a day as well. So don't spoil your chance by giving away the answer. (P.S. only three guesses per day.)*

*Update*

Hello again people I'm needing to add one more rule unfortunately seeing as the end of school is coming soon, so I have to study for my final exams, keep practicing for marching band, and keep up my competitive edge. (Yes, I know that last one seemed more like a joke) But back to the rule... well it's more of just an update on how often these will be updated. From now until school is out I will only be posting riddles on the weekdays during my free periods and in the classes in which my teachers actually help come up with these. So these riddles do not count. Sorry to @Strawberries. But there is some good news. My friend was given my account info to post one quiz for the weekend. So every weekend there will be a special quiz where by getting the answer correct will double your points for the next time you get one correct.

If there is a "+" next to your amount right that means you can not guess anymore today

People and amount correct:
@Matt_192 -------------------- 3
@Slashtalon21 ---------------------- 4
@Vyft -------------------------- 1
@doulie -----------------1
@Strawberries ------------------ 4
@cj-97 ------------------- 3
@anthony o. ----------------- 2
@Fantaztick ------------------ 2
@Marc --------------- 2
@Marigi174 ------------------ 2
@SoIidSmok3 ----------------- 1
@Master2150 ------------------- 1
@jamesblee7 --------------------- 1
@Jordi ---------------- 1
@Mawile6222 ----------------- 1
@tmbate -------------- (Has 0 Points but has the Sunday Bonus.)

So without further adieu....
I'm the evo form of the moving mons
With enough power to knock down a mountain
My Ability helps to power my allies
With breloom drain punch enemy trainers will be shouting.

I make all Pokes retreat with dark but also I fight and snipe
My Darker spear hits for 90 base
And with of a double kill.

So let's see who get's these right!

*There is no limit to guesses on sunday challenge
Hey, is #1 Machamp?

Chooser-of-ways

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Is riddle #1 Tyranitar?
And I wanna say that #2 is darkrai. Since it revolves around dark so much and I know dark void hits both opponents.
# 2 is correct so one point, but the riddle is actually based around the card game's Darkrai EX from the dragons exalted set

335864.jpg

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
#2 is drapion.... Sniper ability and 90 base atk

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Is number one Purugly?

Chooser-of-ways

Pokémon Champion
Credits

Fiyer Lord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello guys. Today I'm going to start something similar to what @AceBreeder-Brock does on team nova. He calls them quizzes I call them riddles. Upon successfully getting five right however I will give you a Perfect Pokemon of your choice and to your specifications. Again that's every five wins. I will post two or three sets of quizzes a day so that different time zones may have a chance. You can only get one correct a day as well. So don't spoil your chance by giving away the answer. (P.S. only three guesses per day.)*
Is the first one Tangela?

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I got one right in the sb but you never put me up on it :( sad face (the turtwig one)

testing