RPS Anonymous

Crypto-7

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
KeyboardSmashComputer.gif
That's a really good way of coping. Now we need to find you a nice, padded room...

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Aww so the pc I put into rps will go back? I'll miss my 600 pc that I should have by now :(

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Thought I would update you all on my progress:
The recent disabling of Rock, Paper, Scissors has opened new doors for me to walk through. When I feel the need to gamble, I just thing about my Pinsir, who needs to be fed. I don't know what I would do if he was not allowed to eat. So now, I don't feel the need to gamble anymore. Thank you all.
- @Gold 2.0

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
The recent disabling of Rock, Paper, Scissors has opened new doors for me to walk through. When I feel the need to gamble, I just thing about my Pinsir, who needs to be fed. I don't know what I would do if he was not allowed to eat. So now, I don't feel the need to gamble anymore. Thank you all.
- @Gold 2.0
So you're saying you play Amie instead of RPS? LAAAAAAAAME...

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
My Pinsir needs to eat. As in eat souls at tournaments. He can't do that if I'm broke
:p
With a Pinsir named "Pizza", I'm not sure if he will be doing the eating. ;)

Crypto-7

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
- @Gold 2.0
Thats good! We all have things that depend on us! Say, if my gambling got to a point where I couldn't feed my Dragonite, he'd be gone, and what would stop me from gambling then?
Good work Gold!

testing