• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF seedot or evos ivs dont matter

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I can get one since nuzleaf is in one of my friend safari's should it be male or female?

darkviper88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I can get one since nuzleaf is in one of my friend safari's should it be male or female?
Hey Areoplazma either would do i just really want a Shiftry people are always asking for crazy trades for pokemon on the gts what would/how much would you be looking for one

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Hey Areoplazma either would do i just really want a Shiftry people are always asking for crazy trades for pokemon on the gts what would/how much would you be looking for one
I honestly don't need anything at the moment so you can have it for free

darkviper88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I honestly don't need anything at the moment so you can have it for free
thats great thanks i will add your friend code asap got to go out soon let me know when you are able to trade and thanks i will owe you one :)

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
thats great thanks i will add your friend code asap got to go out soon let me know when you are able to trade and thanks i will owe you one :)
okay awesome im ready now if you are, im going to add you really quick though XD

testing