Active Selling all 52 Shiny Legendaries - 75pc each or 1900 for all 52 :) + 6IV Foreign Dittos and more

Aiden

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
2lac2tc.jpg

Hi everyone, I have every legendary from Articuno to Diancie for sale, all in shiny form (if it is legitimately possible). The majority of them have 5-6IVs. They all come with free items, usually a master ball but if there is a particular item you want just ask and I will see what I can do.

I also have some Shiny 6IV Foreign Dittos with various natures and almost any item.

I always throw in freebies with every order :)

1 Pokemon - 75pc
5 Pokemon - 250pc
10 Pokemon - 400pc

ALL 52 Pokemon 1900pc
(Save 2000pc from individual price!!)

Click here to see the full spreadsheet of all the Pokemon's info

(Level, Pokeball, Nature, Ability, Moveset, IVs, Region, etc)

I haven't used this site properly for quite a while so please feel free to correct my prices if they are not competitive or fair, as well as my selling/thread format, etc.

* Pokemon are cloned *​

Last edited:

Wheresmywhale

Youngster Joey
Credits
Alright. Then might I ask if you have a Latias darkrai or Deoxys S since I'm planning to get 5

Edit : genesect available?

Last edited:

Wheresmywhale

Youngster Joey
Credits
Alright I'll get a timid, adamant and modest ditto. One genesect and one darkrai. Is it possible to change two of the items to say lucky egg? s

Aiden

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Alright I'll get a timid, adamant and modest ditto. One genesect and one darkrai. Is it possible to change two of the items to say lucky egg? s
Yes no problem! Whats your friend code? I will add you and get them ready. (Also add mine :))

Xanwow

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey man!! Could I get a 5 to 6 iv ditto, a Darkrai, a kyogre, a Lugia, and a victini? Thanks!! Adament on all if you can, if not than just do random natures. :)

Aiden

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey man!! Could I get a 5 to 6 iv ditto, a Darkrai, a kyogre, a Lugia, and a victini? Thanks!! Adament on all if you can, if not than just do random natures. :)
Yeah no problem! Message me your friend code and when you're online to trade :)

Aiden

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
After a long break I have returned to the site and am selling again. Hope it is okay for me to bump and reuse this thread.

testing