• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Selling ANY requested 5iv pokes (not including legendaries).

poketrader47

Youngster Joey
Credits
Selling any poke (not legendary) with 5ivs, with or without their H/A at your request, and they have competitive natures on them all as well :D .
(Can also attach any item w/any requested poke, NOT including mega stones)
(they can be EV (or super) trained fully with whatever stats you'd like)

Note: Buy three 5ivs get one 5iv free deal .

All 5iv requests will be 30PC, genderless 5iv requests will be 35PC (rotom, beldum etc.)
I'll usually be online a lot between the hours 2:00pm-11:00 pm EST time zone if you want to set up a pc for 5iv poke trade time.

UPDATE: ill be attaching a google sheet with in-depth info on some 5ivs soon, currently in the process of making it, will also show if the poke is already taken or not.

Last edited:

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
just to inform ya that the minimum price you can have in the site is 20 PC.
Also go check the rules of the site :)

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Oh gee xD, was there like a prices guide on here somewhere? im rly new just joined last night
(Prices now updated to)
Yeah if u search a bit u will see there are rules and guidelines for the site ;)

K

Krelbit

Can buy a bundle of 6 competitive pokes (not battle ready at the moment, just needs super trained and leveled) for 60pc (special deal!)

Ah, ah ah. In bundles, each individual thing sold counts as an item. In this case, you're still breaking the 20pc rule, as 6 x 20 = 120.

Kind of hard selling at minimum pricing since bundles kind of just fly out the window.

poketrader47

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ah, ah ah. In bundles, each individual thing sold counts as an item. In this case, you're still breaking the 20pc rule, as 6 x 20 = 120.

Kind of hard selling at minimum pricing since bundles kind of just fly out the window.

whoops lol, still very new here (just joined last night) and not sure of many rules at the moment, where are the rules located to view? (so another mistake isnt made lol)

Wooper

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Are they shiny or no?

Wooper

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Unfortionatly no, they're just legit well iv breed (competitive nature) pokes im selling if your still interested, only shinies I got FT were traded for and not sure if they are well iv breed or not.
Ok

poketrader47

Youngster Joey
Credits
-Update Notice-

Gonna be making a lil chart (on google docs) with in-depth info on some 5ivs soon, anything not on the list can be customly ordered still, Moveset can be changed as well on anything in the chart.

Wei Tsai

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am interested in Charizard/Charmander timid solar power 31 X 31 31 31 31 ,
moves: flamethrower, solar beam, air slash, dragon pulse
do you have one?

my FC 0963 2950 7221

poketrader47

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am interested in Charizard/Charmander timid solar power 31 X 31 31 31 31 ,
moves: flamethrower, solar beam, air slash, dragon pulse
do you have one?

my FC 0963 2950 7221

Sure thing, any item/super trained stats wanted with it? (only item I can't attach to him is a mega stone, for I have no doubles of that stone)

Will Anderson

Youngster Joey
Credits
Pokemon:aegislash
Nickname:a2z
Level:100
Shiny?:no
Ball:any
Nature:brave
Ability:stance change
Item:life orb
IVs:31/31/31/31/31/0
EVs:252 hp 252 atk 4 det
Moves: swords dance, shadow sneak,iron head, king shield

poketrader47

Youngster Joey
Credits
Pokemon:aegislash
Nickname:a2z
Level:100
Shiny?:no
Ball:any
Nature:brave
Ability:stance change
Item:life orb
IVs:31/31/31/31/31/0
EVs:252 hp 252 atk 4 det
Moves: swords dance, shadow sneak,iron head, king shield

unfortionatly I don't sell lv 100s actually, but I could still get all that in honedge form if your still fine with that (can be super/EV trained by request as well)

Brandon McNair

Youngster Joey
Credits
Selling any poke (not legendary) with 5ivs, with or without their H/A at your request, and they have competitive natures on them all as well :D .
(Can also attach any item w/any requested poke, NOT including mega stones)
(they can be EV (or super) trained fully with whatever stats you'd like)

Note: Buy three 5ivs get one 5iv free deal .

All 5iv requests will be 30PC, genderless 5iv requests will be 35PC (rotom, beldum etc.)
I'll usually be online a lot between the hours 2:00pm-11:00 pm EST time zone if you want to set up a pc for 5iv poke trade time.

UPDATE: ill be attaching a google sheet with in-depth info on some 5ivs soon, currently in the process of making it, will also show if the poke is already taken or not.
can I buy a hidden ability, 5iv pickachu

testing