Active Selling Pokebank Pokemon!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Hey guys! Since the release of pokebank is now behind us, I've decided to open up shop! I will take requests for pokemon that were released in 5th gen or below. Ev trained perfect IV pokemon will cost 50 per pokemon. Shinies and legends cost 100 PC. Shiny legends are 200. please leave all information below in your orders, if you leave certain info absent, I will choose for you.

Last edited:

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hey guys! Since the release of pokebank is now behind us, I've decided to open up shop! I will take requests for pokemon that were released in 5th gen or below. Ev trained perfect IV pokemon will cost 50 per pokemon. Shinies cost 100 PC. please leave all information below in your orders, if you leave certain info absent, I will choose for you.

Why is it more for a shiny if you just need to hit one button o_O

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Why is it more for a shiny if you just need to hit one button o_O

Because shinies are more desirable, and the program that I use is on an ios program, and it takes extra effort to make shinies go through pokebank

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Ya! Do you want certain IVs or egg moves? I can get you a shiny if you want.

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Umm you do randomized IVs?
Also are genesect/meloetta/friends off the table?

vladimir

Pokémon Champion
Credits
no I dont need a shiny one, just completing pokedex. How much would it cost me?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Umm you do randomized IVs?
Also are genesect/meloetta/friends off the table?
I can do any IVs you want, and legendaries are something I can do.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I can do any IVs you want, and legendaries are something I can do.
O.O

Can I get Genesect, Meloetta, Keldeo, Shaymin, Manaphy, Deoxys, Jirachi and Mew? I'll pay 1.5 the rate for 6IV pokes cuz I'm bombarding you so much. Make the IVs however you want ^^

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
O.O

Can I get Genesect, Meloetta, Keldeo, Shaymin, Manaphy, Deoxys, Jirachi and Mew? I'll pay 1.5 the rate for 6IV pokes cuz I'm bombarding you so much. Make the IVs however you want ^^
I had many hurdles, but I got them done! I'm ready to trade! Same with you vlad!

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
His fc is in his signature vlad :]

I'm ready when you're ready Mr. Zak. Just get online XD

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I hope you don't mind if the genesect is shiny, it was my only way to get it easily...

testing