• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Selling SG Pikachu Codes!

Pethew

Youngster Joey
Credits

Hey guys looking to sell my many extra SG Pikachu Cafe codes at a fairly cheap price! :D It's my first time making a post here so please be nice x) The codes are redeemable on a NA or JPN console for those who are interested :)

• The codes are price at 975 credits per code, 1800 credits per two codes :D

Will provide proof of the physical copy of the card with your code as well as your username on a piece of paper beside the card :) Can also do other types of proof if you prefer!

All codes are obtained by me from the Pokemon Cafe itself as I live in Singapore and it's easy to obtain them

Thanks for looking! Do feel free to leave positive feedback if you enjoyed the service it helps a lot thank you! :)

Last edited:

Chris Baribeault

Youngster Joey
Credits
Idk much about the credit system since I'm new, but that's the highest priced item ive seen so far on here! Then again, I haven't seen many threads XD

testing