• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Selling this "Legendary" pack only for 100 PC!

Jorge1234

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi guys! I´m a noob here who really needs 100PC to buy the poke he´s been looking for months!

I´ve been told I can get it for 100PC, and if I´m not mistaken I can make a pretty good offer for those PC. Here´s the list:

-Shiny 6IV Timid MEWTWO with Hidden Ability (Unnerve). He comes from a recent event (Play! 2016) and, as I say, he has 6x31IV and the EVs are trained too for Sp.Atk and Speed (So practically perfect if you ask me). => To play with it as Mewtwo-Y

-Riolu with HIDDEN ABILITY (Prankster), Jolly and with the egg move Bullet Punch. => For Justified Lucario

-Torchic with HIDDEN ABILITY (Speed Boost), adamant nature.=> For Speed Boost Blaziken

-Froakie with HIDDEN ABILITY (Protean), Timid. => For Protean Greninja

-Dratini with HIDDEN ABILITY(Marvel Scale)eggmoves Dragon Dance+Extreme Speed=>For Multiscale Dragonite

The IVS of the rest of pokes aren´t 6x31, but probably 4x31 since they come from breeding. I´m really looking for those 100 CP just go get that pokemon (¡I´m even giving my super mewtwo! xD). I believe it to be a good offer, and it actually took me a lot of time getting pokes like dratini with extreme speed and HA (Now I can breed). Hopefully someone will help me. Thanks a lot!!! ;)

G-Unit

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I could probably trade you the pokes you need? :D

Edit: I will give you 110 Pc for your genesect and riolu !

Last edited:

testing