LF Shiny 6IV Manaphy

Christa

Youngster Joey
Credits
Looking for Shiny 6IV Manaphy, preferably with the nature Modest. I can offer other Shiny 6IV legends in return or 6IV Shiny-Locked Legends.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Looking for Shiny 6IV Manaphy, preferably with the nature Modest. I can offer other Shiny 6IV legends in return or 6IV Shiny-Locked Legends.

I have a 6IV shiny manaphy but it isn't modest. Also ontop of that you can't trade shiny locked legends...

Christa

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have a 6IV shiny manaphy but it isn't modest. Also ontop of that you can't trade shiny locked legends...
Was manaphy shiny locked? When I checked the list I thought I didn't see it there but I must've missed it. I think it's just over GTS that it can't be traded because I was traded a shiny manaphy (bad IV's) through internet not so long ago. If you're still interested though you can look through this spreadsheet for trades you might want :) (ignore the "price" column XD)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15WIWESkf01DkJK9-CO9ichGpFmanBs1msVhRpOgmv94/edit?usp=sharing

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
No it isn't
I meant to your

"I can offer other Shiny 6IV legends in return or 6IV Shiny-Locked Legends."

I'll have a look now

Christa

Youngster Joey
Credits
No it isn't
I meant to your

"I can offer other Shiny 6IV legends in return or 6IV Shiny-Locked Legends."

I'll have a look now
ah sorry I meant the shiny locked ones would only be 6iv, not shiny XD (though it seems I've left them off the sheet anyways..oops) I have to go run an errand but if you happen to find something you like i'll be back by 5 US Pacific Time if not sooner :)

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I'm back, were you able to find anything you needed? :)
Sorry :) I'm afraid I couldn't really find anything I wanted xD
Have you got any KB legendaries?

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
i do but not with good IV's XD No worries if I happen to find thos with good IV's I'll let you know! ^w^

I'm mainly looking for desired natures then IVs tbh. :)

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
;-; I've got the first two. Like only Xerneas / Yveltal I have aswell :( And the Zygarde I'm not after lonely x__X

testing