LF Shiny Bagon

UnrulliTarulli

Youngster Joey
Credits
I was wondering if anyone had a spare shiny Bagon. I was searching for 5 1/2 hours yesterday consecutively... (Yeah I know, long time) and i didn't find one. So I was wondering if someone possibly breeds shiny bagons and was willing to give me one possibly for no price, I have just a shiny slugma with a pokerus. Although slugma isn't that good, I feel that is a really good pokemon to keep around

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I was wondering if anyone had a spare shiny Bagon. I was searching for 5 1/2 hours yesterday consecutively... (Yeah I know, long time) and i didn't find one. So I was wondering if someone possibly breeds shiny bagons and was willing to give me one possibly for no price, I have just a shiny slugma with a pokerus. Although slugma isn't that good, I feel that is a really good pokemon to keep around

And how were you searching? Through SOS battles? I shiny hunted multiple times. The longest was 830 encounters and that took me few days because I played only few hours a day. Shinies are very rare and take a lot of work to get so I dont think anyone would be willing to give up hard-get pokemon as Bagon. Slugma is also a wormhole shiny if Im not mistaken and those are very easy to get. Try again the shiny hunting :) Get good false swiper - for example absol with pressure :) Also harvest Exeggutor with bestow and skill swap is really good to help with the shiny hunting :) And never give up! I cant count how many times I failed with the hunt...accidentally killed a shiny or dropped 3ds after I caught it and all was in wain :D

testing