Nonny

Pokémon Champion
Journalist
Credits

Pengcub Origins

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hey, folks!

I have a shiny 6IV Timid Darkrai holding a Life Orb that I would like to send to a good home.

Here are the rules:

1. Post if you want in. That's it. It's that easy.

2. Please refrain from entering if you already have shiny event legendaries. I can't enforce this rule, so it's really just a request. But please be nice and let someone who doesn't already have one win one.

3. I will close the giveaway on Friday at 11:59 PM. As of this post, it is 12:30 A.M. on Tuesday the 14th. After I lock the signups, I will use a random number generator to determine the winner.

I am sorry, but I only have one Darkrai available to give away.

Signups are open! :D

Applicants:

1. @Gimpy
2. @reddrago637
3. @kingz
4. @IamReflected
5. @jacob
6. @Veoxer
7. @tmbate
8. @Pengcub Origins
9. @Arkailim
10. @Ejac
11. @SammyFeu
12. @BigWes75
13. @Featherstone

When are going to give the darkrai ?

Last edited:

PokeFan161

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Sing me up please.
I am new
I dont have Shyny event legend pokemons

PokeFan161

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey, folks!

I have a shiny 6IV Timid Darkrai holding a Life Orb that I would like to send to a good home.

Here are the rules:

1. Post if you want in. That's it. It's that easy.

2. Please refrain from entering if you already have shiny event legendaries. I can't enforce this rule, so it's really just a request. But please be nice and let someone who doesn't already have one win one.

3. I will close the giveaway on Friday at 11:59 PM. As of this post, it is 12:30 A.M. on Tuesday the 14th. After I lock the signups, I will use a random number generator to determine the winner.

I am sorry, but I only have one Darkrai available to give away.

Signups are open! :D

Applicants:

1. @Gimpy
2. @reddrago637
3. @kingz
4. @IamReflected
5. @jacob
6. @Veoxer
7. @tmbate
8. @Pengcub Origins
9. @Arkailim
10. @Ejac
11. @SammyFeu
12. @BigWes75
13. @Featherstone

Sing me up!

Pengcub Origins

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Sing me up please.
I am new
I dont have Shyny event legend pokemons
actually even i dont have any legendary pokemon except latios which i got a few hours ago and articuno which was given to me by a trader who was searching for a shiny eevee;)

Try Wonder Trades someone might give you a shiny or a legendary pokemon i got a shiny eevee and shiny lv100 greninja during the wonder trades

PokeFan161

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
actually even i dont have any legendary pokemon except latios which i got a few hours ago and articuno which was given to me by a trader who was searching for a shiny eevee;)

Try Wonder Trades someone might give you a shiny or a legendary pokemon i got a shiny eevee and shiny lv100 greninja during the wonder trades
Ok but I still want to participate in this Give away!

Nonny

Pokémon Champion
Journalist
Credits
Alright, everyone. Signups are now closed!

I will post the winner tomorrow. Good luck, everybody! :D

Nonny

Pokémon Champion
Journalist
Credits
Results are in!

I am pleased to announce that there are two winners today!

Congratulations, @IamReflected and @Arkailim! You each win a perfect shiny Darkrai! :D

Thank you all for participating in this giveaway! You guys are awesome!

testing