Shiny Diancie now available!

~Kawaii_Pikachu~

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Based on what I've read on Serebii.net, from December 12th 2015 to December 31st 2015 onwards, you can get a Shiny Diancie in Japan! Pretty neat, eh?

Tell me about your thoughts on Shiny Legends. For me, I think it's awesome!

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Based on what I've read on Serebii.net, from December 12th 2015 to December 31st 2015 onwards, you can get a Shiny Diancie in Japan! Pretty neat, eh?

Tell me about your thoughts on Shiny Legends. For me, I think it's awesome!

Regular Diancie looks better imo

~Kawaii_Pikachu~

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
No no no guys you got it all wrong
NOW it's shiny locked
but in the near future like what i mentioned in the first post
it will be shiny unlocked (for that week only)

does anyone not understand me? >M<

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
NOW it's shiny locked

It's hard to explain things to people with very closed minds, but I got the gist of it. What you are basically saying is Dianice will available shiny for short amount of time before it becomes shiny locked again, is that correct?

K

Krelbit

It's hard to explain things to people with very closed minds, but I got the gist of it. What you are basically saying is Dianice will available shiny for short amount of time before it becomes shiny locked again, is that correct?

Shiny diancie event. Will stay unshiny-locked, but only if that specific event is traded.

ET: Rayquaza is not available shiny through normal gameplay., but the WHF 15 and the Desert City Shiny Rayquazas are, and can make it through trade, unlike a hacked shiny rayquaza caught in game.

NOW it's shiny locked

I made my comment on the fact that you said in the title, "NOW." But it's not right now, it's like in 2-3 weeks.

testing