• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

SID help

AoNoAllie

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this, but it was the closest topic I could find (since it technically involves a trade, probably).

I recently downloaded PKHeX and I've been wondering if you can find other peoples' SID using it? How does one find another person's SID? I know you need a Pokemon caught/hatched in that persons game traded to you, but that's it.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
This is the correct topic :)

You can find other peoples SIDs, but you'll need a Pokemon that was catch/bred by the person whose SID you're trying to find. Once you have that Pokemon, you can dump and load your games save file into PKHeX and check that Pokemons trainer information. Which will display OT, ID, and SID.

Same thing you'd do to get your own SID really. :p

Luaisallout

Youngster Joey
Credits
This is the correct topic :)

You can find other peoples SIDs, but you'll need a Pokemon that was catch/bred by the person whose SID you're trying to find. Once you have that Pokemon, you can dump and load your games save file into PKHeX and check that Pokemons trainer information. Which will display OT, ID, and SID.

Same thing you'd do to get your own SID really. :p
May you help me find my SID? Please!

M
I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this, but it was the closest topic I could find (since it technically involves a trade, probably).

I recently downloaded PKHeX and I've been wondering if you can find other peoples' SID using it? How does one find another person's SID? I know you need a Pokemon caught/hatched in that persons game traded to you, but that's it.
may you help me find my SID please!

Last edited by a moderator:

testing