• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Slash's Storylocke: Light Platinum

Slashtalon21

Trouble Maker
Credits
Welcome to the storylocke. Before I start I should explain what one is as well as the rules. A storylocke is a standard nuzlocke of a game, in this case the ROM hack light platinum however as I play through I will make a story giving each of the characters and pokemon I meet along the way a personality and voice. At various points throughout the story I may let you as the reader make choices on the adventure such as starter pokemon so everyone gets a say in how the story progresses. Keep in mind this is a nuzlocke so it could end at any point, whether that be right away or whether I complete it. Feel free to comment with questions or suggestions and I hope you enjoy.
Standard nuzlocke rules can be found here
With the intro out of the way let the storylocke commence! Hope you enjoy

Prologue - The Triad
upload_2015-5-12_20-44-45.png

I awoke to find myself in a strange room, the endless amass of space spread out forever around me. Suddenly I heard a roar from behind me.
upload_2015-5-12_20-47-8.png

I turned around and to my horror there stood 4 almighty titans, the Master of Time: Dialga, The Master of Space: Palkia, The Demon of Antimatter: Giratina and God itself: Arceus.
They seemed unaware of my presence so I decided to stay low and watch as I didn't feel like dying on that particular day.
upload_2015-5-12_20-50-46.png

The 3 interdimensional beings launched themselves at Arceus, their master, attacking him from all sides. Arceus just stayed there unmoving, tanking the hits. Suddenly Arceus let out a explosive pulse knocking me off my feet and pushing the 3 beasts back. The ground started to shake, the beasts looked around confused, or as confused as demigods could look. Arceus teleported away and the room started to collapse around me and then nothingness....

Chapter 1 - The Adventure Begins
I woke up in my room, it had all been a dream. I breathed a sigh of relief and got out of bed. I heard a shout from downstairs "Slash" It was my mother.
upload_2015-5-12_20-57-27.png

I walked towards the stairs to see what she wanted. She had a message from our regional professor, professor Jasmine. Apparently they had found a monument in central city, possibly connected to the creation story. As usual only I could decipher them because no-one listened in Latin class. I was to meet her there ASAP. This had happened many times before, usually with the monuments turning out to be useless anyway. Little did I know that this time the monument would change my life forever.
As I walked outside I saw a familiar face
upload_2015-5-12_21-3-31.png

It was Kaori, the Zhery league champion, I had seen him on TV many times and now I was finally meeting him in person.
"Hello friend is this Slash's house?" he asked. "Yes I'm Slash" I replied. "Cool story bro, I've been asked by the prof to pick you up and take you to central city because you walk to slow." He brought out his Salamence and ordered it to use fly. I jumped on, still slightly offended by the comment on my walking speed.
upload_2015-5-12_21-8-18.png

As we soared through the sky I longed for the day I could have a Pokémon of my own. I would have became a trainer sooner but when I was young I found out i had inherited the Nuzlocke curse which meant every pokemon I owned would die if it became severely injured. Because of this my mother had stated it was too dangerous to travel.
After a few seconds we arrived in central city and walked to where Professor Jasmine was standing with another person.
upload_2015-5-12_21-13-23.png

She introduced me to Ash Ketchum who was champion in another region. He had travelled many regions attempting to take on the pokemon league with unevolved pokemon. Eventually he had tried so many times they made him Champion out of pity yet he was still proud of his role. Jasmine asked me to read the monument and decipher it. They told of how Arceus created the universe.
upload_2015-5-12_21-17-2.png

Before anyone could stop him Kaori called out his Empoleon
"Empoleon use Hydro Pump to destroy these writings NOW!" The monument was completely obliterated by the force of the water. "What did you do that for" I asked. He shrugged "They could be dangerous if they fell into the wrong hands and I wanted to destroy something"
After some more boring talking about evil and taking over the world Ash and Kaori left leaving me and Jasmine alone.
Suddenly from behind a lamp post a shadowy figure emerged.
upload_2015-5-12_21-21-13.png

With the almighty threat of the ultra powerful pokemon poochyena against us Jasmine quickly ordered me to take one of the pokeballs from her bag.
upload_2015-5-12_21-23-21.png

Now came Slash's ultimate decision. Which starter should he take?
Leave you vote by replying to the thread. the starter with the most votes will be chosen
Your choices are:

The Seed Pokemon Bulbasaur
The Lizard Pokemon Charmander
The Tiny Turtle Pokemon Squirtle
You decide Slash's fate!

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla