Smash Bros. 3DS open invitation.

SoIidSmok3

Naughty
Credits
As much as i play pokemon, i have over a decade of playing smash bros. So if anybody who wants to play me, hmu with your friend code. Im always down for a match. My only requirments is a 1v1, stock match, NO items, on Omega stages. Unless we can get more than two, anything goes for me. I use everybody in the game very well, so if you arnt as experienced at smash i also play with a handicap to help people improve their game.

FC: 3239-3518-7391
IGN: SOLID

SoIidSmok3

Naughty
Credits
Ive helped many noobs turn into smash warriors. I also have newer friends who arnt so good, but i can try to arrange a fair battle between noobs. Best advice i can give tho is beat the game on arcade with EVERY character. That alone makes a big difference.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Only omega stages? But that hinders a lot of the cast and onl gives some characters good potential. What about Battlefield, yoshi's island, Prisim Tower, Tomodochi Life, and Arena Ferox? These are all legal competitive stages, meaning they have no hazards or crazy mechanics.

SoIidSmok3

Naughty
Credits
All the tournys ive joined on smash boards only allow omega stages. 1v1 glory matches only use flat stages too. Unless u wana get juggled easier cuz of the additional platforms.

testing