• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Spitback Central Looking For Spitbacks of any kind

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
To help kick start my breeding business I have decided to make a spitback trading room.

For each new 4iv spitback you give me you will either receive credit at my breeding shop or another spitback of the same value or greater value.

This is a great thing for all the breeders on the website to utilize so that obtaining new Pokemon is not nearly as difficult.

For every 3 spitbacks traded at the shop you may have a free pokemon at my breeding shop so trade as often as you can.

Every once in a while there will be a specific spitback I am looking for and I will give you a free custom order in exchange for it.

http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/forbiddens-custom-breeding-shop.8126/

Last edited:

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
Right now looking for a 4iv or more contrary serperior if anyone has one they get a free custom order

Indecisive

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Jolly Unburden Swirlixes,Drought Vulpixes,5iv Unburden Hawluchas,got HA Sableyes and Fletchlings,also some Snivys and Froakies, Klefkis and Espurrs.

Indecisive

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yes Snivys are Contrary,most are 5iv and Timid Nature. I'd like store credit. :D

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
Alright I'll take the Snivy male and female espurr hawlucha so you get two free custom orders

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hey, I'm seeing multiple double posting here - edit your previous posts please.

testing