Starting a bussiness!

I<3Pokemon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey I am starting a business. Yes I can not make the pokemon you want but I can trade you really good pokemon for a cheap amount and every time you buy a pokemon you get a free item. It is your choice to choose whether you want to trade or not. All of my pokemon are 60pc and every holiday I will give you some free legendary, From Jirachi, to Meloetta. I am a kid hoping that you will help and pay only 60 pc per a pokemon and if you talk to me i will probably give you 70pc for two pokemon. To tell I don't have much because my alpha sapphire game went lost and I found it but by the time I found it was broken so I only have a X game with 7 completive pokemon I've been trying to make pokemon but i don't have a ditto and i'm hoping you can help thanks please respond and here are my pokemon:

Agrron shiny 6IV's (Mega)

Azelf Shiny 6IV's

Nidoqueen 6IV's

Milotic 6IV's

lucrio 6IV's

Breloom 6IV's

Charizard 6IV's

I know THAT'S ALL!!! well it's what happens when your game breaks and gets lost! well I hope you buy thanks!

RedQueenIzanami

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hey I am starting a business. Yes I can not make the pokemon you want but I can trade you really good pokemon for a cheap amount and every time you buy a pokemon you get a free item. It is your choice to choose whether you want to trade or not. All of my pokemon are 60pc and every holiday I will give you some free legendary, From Jirachi, to Meloetta. I am a kid hoping that you will help and pay only 60 pc per a pokemon and if you talk to me i will probably give you 70pc for two pokemon. To tell I don't have much because my alpha sapphire game went lost and I found it but by the time I found it was broken so I only have a X game with 7 completive pokemon I've been trying to make pokemon but i don't have a ditto and i'm hoping you can help thanks please respond and here are my pokemon:

Agrron shiny 6IV's (Mega)

Azelf Shiny 6IV's

Nidoqueen 6IV's

Milotic 6IV's

lucrio 6IV's

Breloom 6IV's

Charizard 6IV's

I know THAT'S ALL!!! well it's what happens when your game breaks and gets lost! well I hope you buy thanks!
I can give you a ditto if you want one : o (japanese ditto, no clue about the IVs though)

Last edited:

RedQueenIzanami

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Please that would be great do want to trade for it like shiny for shiny (If it's shiny) if not then i will trade you a 6IV'd pokemon that is not shiny probably one of those above Please tell me the IV's soon enough so I can give you an equal pokemon!
it's not shiny, and i think it's only 2IV (the only stats the ace trainer in the battle resort said were good were hp and sp. attack) i'm willing to just give it to you for free for like... a scatterbug or something : o (sorry for the late reply, had to make dinner ;w; )

testing