• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF Still looking for a legit Gen. 5 "OT: Movie14" Victini, Will trade legit Gen. 4 "OT: TRU" Arceus

Snipe M.D

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello again. I just wanted to let people know that my legit Gen. 4"OT: TRU" Arceus from back in 2009 is still avalible to trade for a legit Movie14 Victini. Keep in mind that this Arceus was released with a unique moveset (Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force, Judgement) that has never been released since. I have recently EV trained this Arceus to be a speedy mixed attacker to take advantage of it's moveset. I also used a gold bottle cap on it for IV's. Lastly, I got rid of Roar of time, due to it being less than ideal on Arceus, but it can learn it back with the move re-learner.
This Arceus is completely battle-ready, and not cloned, hacked or cheated in any way.

Arceus, LV. 100 (Recommended for use with Pixie Plate)

Moveset (Spacial Rend and Shadow Force are event-exclusive Moves)

.Spacial Rend
.Shadow Force
.Earthquake
.Judgement (Recommended to be Fairy-type)

Stats (This Pokemon was not hacked or cloned, It was given a Gold Bottle Cap)

HP: 381 (0 EVs, 31 IVs)
ATK: 308 (128 EVs, 31 IVs)
DEF: 278 (0 EVs, 31 IVs)
Sp. ATK:308 (128 EVs, 31 IVs)
Sp. DEF: 278 (0 EVs, 31 IVs)
SPD: 339 (252 EVs, 31 IVs)

I will trade this Arceus, holding either a Master Ball or Gold Bottle Cap, for a legit (Not cloned or hacked) Gen. 5 "OT: Movie14" Victini (English) from back in 2011 and 2012. It does not need to have a particular moveset or any special items.

Thank you again for your offers, and if you are interested, leave your friend code in your posts to make it easier for the both of us.

-Matt

testing