• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

SUPER SALE!!!

MMawile

The Fairy Master
Credits
Dialga 100 PC
Palkia 100 PC
Giratina 100 PC

Reshiram 100 PC
Kyurem 100 PC

Zoroark 100 PC
Metagross 100 PC
Sylveon (wish, heal bell, hyper voice) 100PC
Gardevoir (hyper voice) 100PC
Cresselia 100PC

all have 6 ivs
Bold= shiny
also open to trade for:
a shiny 6 iv quiet nature goodra with sap sipper (either gender)
or
a 6 iv calm nature Gourgeist with frisk or insomnia (female)
thank you very much

Last edited:

RuggedClaw

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
you must be new here lol

MMawile

The Fairy Master
Credits
YOU, the person selling common pokemon for 1000 PC? really?
after thinking about it i do believe that my prices were a bit ludicrous so i reduced them dramatically.
your right im sorry:oops:

tesla

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
after thinking about it i do believe that my prices were a bit ludicrous so i reduced them dramatically.
your right im sorry:oops:
not sure if legendaries still even sell for your updated prices, but I was kind of shocked to see your prices when I first saw them. But to be fair everything plummeted after pokebank. I remember them used to being 450-600 pc easily before.

Last edited:

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Pokebank really tanked the prices on everything that wasn't kalos-bred and gen. 6. It really sucks. :(

MMawile

The Fairy Master
Credits
Pokebank really tanked the prices on everything that wasn't kalos-bred and gen. 6. It really sucks. :(
IYO what do u think the prices should be? im trying to save up to buy a shiny goodra:oops:

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
IYO what do u think the prices should be? im trying to save up to buy a shiny goodra:oops:

Honestly have no idea. I have two boxes of pokebank legends that I've just been letting sit in a box. :eek:

testing