• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Tag Revival Kumbaya Edition

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
  • Why did you join the site?
  • When did you join the site?
  • What is your favorite Pokemon?
1)Why did you join the site?
I joined this site mostly because it looked like a cool and creative site at first, and seemed a bit different from the other pokemon communtiies. It had an awesome design and I liked the idea of teams! After I joined, I loved it here and decide to stay.

2)When did you join the site?
I joined February 16th according to my profile, yeah not too long ago.

3)What is your favourite Pokemon?

My favourite Pokemon is probably Ampharos. I love it since I played the gen 2 games and still do! Although I love all Pokemon, especially Gen 2.<3

@ericashes @sebesmos @AceBreeder-Brock

1) I was originally interested in the site due to how often I saw matty aka @matt visiting the site..I would get bored and sneak a peek and it looked rather entertaing so I was gonna be sneaky and join but I was like the only new user that day so I was found quick xD although I stayed for many other reasons that is why I initially joined

2) I joined Nov 4, 2014 officially but was watching b4 then xD talked a few times when he wasn't looking

3) Fav pokemon hmm that's tough I love darm but I love mega bunny don't make me choose :'(

@sebesmos @CannuJul @AceBreeder-Brock

1. I was looking to score my friend (and myself) some shiny Pokemon. Believe it or not, @Jiggly was the first person I ever bought something from. :')
  2. Without looking, I'm pretty sure I joined February 13, 2014 - since I was aiming to score some shiny Pokemon birthday presents for a friend and myself.
  3. My favorite Pokemon... Gosh. New generation wise, it would have to be Greninja. Not only does his shiny form look slick af, but he's a beast and everyone argues about what tier he should be in. Overall though, I'd have to stick with one of my all time favs - the one that gives me so much nostalgia and throwback material, Totodile. :Oldman:
UHHH... I dunno who hasn't been tagged yet so I'ma tag some wonk members (typing in random letters and seeing who I get)

Except for @Nonny , I'll tag her non-randomly ;) I screwed the pooch, she already posted.

@Arkailim
@Mannen The Cannon

Arkailim

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i would have to say i joined the site in hopes of making peoples day with courteous trades, whenever possible, but i admit i also hope to find pokemon to fulfill my rated battlespot team.
My favorite pokemon/mons would be shiny metagross, i cant really explain why, other than he looks awesome, hes a bulky steel type (psychic too) and can deal some decent damage. its a hard choice though, because i also really like celebi. the reason i love celebi so much is because i watched the celebi movie's as a child and its really nostalgic. Plus, Celebi is adorable!

testing