Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
  • Why did you join the site?
  • When did you join the site?
  • What is your favorite Pokemon?
1)Why did you join the site?
I joined this site mostly because it looked like a cool and creative site at first, and seemed a bit different from the other pokemon communtiies. It had an awesome design and I liked the idea of teams! After I joined, I loved it here and decide to stay.

2)When did you join the site?
I joined February 16th according to my profile, yeah not too long ago.

3)What is your favourite Pokemon?

My favourite Pokemon is probably Ampharos. I love it since I played the gen 2 games and still do! Although I love all Pokemon, especially Gen 2.<3

@ericashes @sebesmos @AceBreeder-Brock

1) I was originally interested in the site due to how often I saw matty aka @matt visiting the site..I would get bored and sneak a peek and it looked rather entertaing so I was gonna be sneaky and join but I was like the only new user that day so I was found quick xD although I stayed for many other reasons that is why I initially joined

2) I joined Nov 4, 2014 officially but was watching b4 then xD talked a few times when he wasn't looking

3) Fav pokemon hmm that's tough I love darm but I love mega bunny don't make me choose :'(

@sebesmos @CannuJul @AceBreeder-Brock

1. I was looking to score my friend (and myself) some shiny Pokemon. Believe it or not, @Jiggly was the first person I ever bought something from. :')
  2. Without looking, I'm pretty sure I joined February 13, 2014 - since I was aiming to score some shiny Pokemon birthday presents for a friend and myself.
  3. My favorite Pokemon... Gosh. New generation wise, it would have to be Greninja. Not only does his shiny form look slick af, but he's a beast and everyone argues about what tier he should be in. Overall though, I'd have to stick with one of my all time favs - the one that gives me so much nostalgia and throwback material, Totodile. :Oldman:
UHHH... I dunno who hasn't been tagged yet so I'ma tag some wonk members (typing in random letters and seeing who I get)

Except for @Nonny , I'll tag her non-randomly ;) I screwed the pooch, she already posted.

@Arkailim
@Mannen The Cannon

Arkailim

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i would have to say i joined the site in hopes of making peoples day with courteous trades, whenever possible, but i admit i also hope to find pokemon to fulfill my rated battlespot team.
My favorite pokemon/mons would be shiny metagross, i cant really explain why, other than he looks awesome, hes a bulky steel type (psychic too) and can deal some decent damage. its a hard choice though, because i also really like celebi. the reason i love celebi so much is because i watched the celebi movie's as a child and its really nostalgic. Plus, Celebi is adorable!

testing