Closed Take my 133PC,need 3 Lvl 1 5-6iv with EM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
i have two i can give you. i have squirtle, aerodactyl, ralts, timburr, pancham, misdreavus, and buizel all 5 iv

Bubblrgum Goodra

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I do pokemon for 20PC at my shop but usually only 5iv. Take at look at my list if there is anything you want - i may also be able to look into the ponyta for you :)

toned21

Youngster Joey
Credits
I could Pokegen you 3 pokemon and a ponyta if you would like.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
5-6iv shiny with egg moves? ok I'm down

I got a bunch of 6IV pokes, KB. Squirtle, Froakie, Torchic, Bulbasaur, Bagon, Klefki, Growlithe, Elekid, Timburr, Chespin, Phantump, Cleffa and a few more I think. All shiny.
What were you looking for when it came to the Ponyta, just male or you need IVS on it?

kevin buan

Youngster Joey
Credits
I got a bunch of 6IV pokes, KB. Squirtle, Froakie, Torchic, Bulbasaur, Bagon, Klefki, Growlithe, Elekid, Timburr, Chespin, Phantump, Cleffa and a few more I think. All shiny.
What were you looking for when it came to the Ponyta, just male or you need IVS on it?
Let me get the Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and do you have a Fletching with gale wing?

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Sinbad 4227-2004-1864

I still have you added from before, but you might have to wait a short while as I have to trade someone who was in the line before you =D. It'll be soon though I promise!

KevinDev

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Can you give me shiny phantom pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing