Active Team Building Contests - Triweekly contests for PC.

K

Krelbit

Allooo. Now, I'm going to be holding triweekly contests for PC and you're going to participate. Right? Right? RIGHT?
The winner will get 30 PC. It's not much, but to be fair, you're not doing very much either.

Now these contests will be centered around team building. There'll be one every three weeks. Now, contests will always have a subject surrounding them, and this week's subject is...

Dunsparce!

Apart from having a spot in my signature, dunsparce also has a spot in my heart. It's the first shiny I've ever legitimately caught and my first one swept through the R/S/E E4 which was amazing to me at a younger age.

Show me how you can build me a team around this weird little fella. Creativity is appreciated, since paraflinch dunsparce remains the staple of all dunsparce team building.

The contest will end in Three (3) days from 7:00PM CST on 1/8/2015.

To know how much time you'll have left you can click on this link --> http://itsalmo.st/#contesttime

Basic rules:
  • No stealing ideas, you can borrow but taking three exact same pokemon will be grounds for you getting disqualified.
  • There will be one winner, I will decide who it is.
  • No double entries. Only one per contest.
  • Don't fight in the replies. That's for plebs. You'll get sacked if I see any of that.
  • Format your pokemon Pokemonshowdown style I'll put an example below in a spoiler.
  • Explain how your team works. If I'm too confused to judge I'm not gonna' judge.
  • Have fun!
[Pokemon]@[Item]
[EVs]
[Move 1]
[Move 2]
[Move 3]
[Move 4]

testing