• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team Leafwind tournment

What format tournament do you want?

• Uber

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • NFE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OU

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • UU

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • NU

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • LC

• RU

• Monotype

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leafwind

Youngster Joey
Credits
This tournament is for member on Team Leafwind. The poll will decide what format we want the tournament to be. If Uber wins, the battling will take place on Showdown since it is hard for some people to get good IV Ubers. The tournament will be March 29 at 3 pm.

First place gets the winner gets a good team of 6 constructed for the format that we play @Zac1297, @ericashes and @bdubo1 will help make the team the best it can be.
Second place get two battle ready pokemon
Third place getting two bred pokemon from @bdubo1 or 4 pokemon from his extra shop (He will give you 2 random pokemon with good iv and egg moves or any 4 pokemon off his extra shop.)

The fee is 20pc and Leafwind member only. Please send all the pc to @Leafwind to enter, post down below and don't forgot to vote for what format you want.

The Tier List
http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/official-pokemon-oras-tier-list.7138/

If you have an questions, please pm @Zac1297 or @ericashes

Last edited:

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I am entering the tournament.

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I'm in, i'd love to receive my own bred pokemon by getting third place xD

EDIT: In the event that I get 3rd place I will give up my own third prize to the person that comes in 4th place, since it's kind of pointless for me to win my own pokemon.

EDIT2: We ideally want at least 8 people! so don't be shy, even if you aren't the best battler you can only get better if you keep battling!

Last edited:

Leafwind

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm in, i'd love to receive my own bred pokemon by getting third place xD

EDIT: In the event that I get 3rd place I will give up my own third prize to the person that comes in 4th place, since it's kind of pointless for me to win my own pokemon.

EDIT2: We ideally want at least 8 people! so don't be shy, even if you aren't the best battler you can only get better if you keep battling!
If you win 3rd place, we will give you a different prize @bdubo1 and 4th place will get the pokemon from you, just so you don't win something that you have.

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
If you win 3rd place, we will give you a different prize @bdubo1 and 4th place will get the pokemon from you, just so you don't win something that you have.

eh I don't mind just giving my prize up, I don't need to win pokemon, I got plenty. Although I will still gladly take the first/second place prizes if I get them ;)

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Definitely in this!

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
It looks like so far we don't have enough entries. :(
it's alright, we still have over a week until it starts, we can hype it in the next week or so and get a few more entrants

EDIT: also we don't even know the format, once people know the format they can better prepare for the tourney

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
Is this still open and if so What days March 29 and pacific or eastern time?

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
Well Ill consider it my biggest problem is availability for me so I'll consider it thx

Leafwind

Youngster Joey
Credits
The tournament is less then one day. Please send the PC ASAP so we can add you to the brackets. Remember, I have all record of people who have entered so if you don't pay, you aren't in the bracket.

testing