• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Teamspeak for PerfectPokemon?

Should PerfectPokemon have a TeamSpeak server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrMcgee1311

Youngster Joey
Credits
I've been part of a lot of communities in my day and they usually have a teamspeak server where members can log on and chat. It allows for members to create closer bonds, new friendships, and even allows for a little extra income to the community (through the sale of private chat rooms). Before I suggest this to the higher ups I wanted to get the communities opinion on the matter ;) !

What is TeamSpeak?: https://www.teamspeak.com/teamspeak3

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I've been part of a lot of communities in my day and they usually have a teamspeak server where members can log on and chat. It allows for members to create closer bonds, new friendships, and even allows for a little extra income to the community (through the sale of private chat rooms). Before I suggest this to the higher ups I wanted to get the communities opinion on the matter ;) !

What is TeamSpeak?: https://www.teamspeak.com/teamspeak3
First of all we already have the chat bar on the bottom of the screen which all of us use to bond and become close friends, secondly using chat bar for sales is against site rules. Sales must done in the forums and in a specific thread to be monitored by staff so no one is getting scammed or ripped off.

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
First of all we already have the chat bar on the bottom of the screen which all of us use to bond and become close friends, secondly using chat bar for sales is against site rules. Sales must done in the forums and in a specific thread to be monitored by staff so no one is getting scammed or ripped off.
Yeah I gotta agree with Saya covers what I was thinking and the concerns. I think the team forums are enough for any team bonding which is the ability to make posts/threads in your own section and and with only users from your team being able to post back. Also whenever theres a post from any team member all team members get alerted so its not like they have no idea what's going on with team, and then they can make an attempt to post on that alerted post made to get something going.

MrMcgee1311

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yeah I gotta agree with Saya covers what I was thinking and the concerns. I think the team forums are enough for any team bonding which is the ability to make posts/threads in your own section and and with only users from your team being able to post back. Also whenever theres a post from any team member all team members get alerted so its not like they have no idea what's going on with team, and then they can make an attempt to post on that alerted post made to get something going.
We actually already have a discord which you can find here: https://discord.gg/HkWAS

I just wanna address 3 things that I think you guys interpreted wrong.
1. The chat would not be used to sell Pokemon,Items,ETC. I don't know where you go that idea but I never said that... I said the website can sell private servers for extra income
2. I wasent talking about it for teams either, Im not sure if I made it sound like (I don't even know how teams work yet). I was talking about for general group chats for Misc., battle strategy, showdown, wifi battles etc. So instead of have a chat of 2 ppl you could have a chat of 6 ppl chilling out and playing Pokemon!
3. Thank you @Matt_192 I had no idea we already had a discord, gonna go check it out!

Hope this solved in concerns that wernt covered in my initial post ;)

testing