Temp. 4/5IV Shop (+Free Rare Candy :D)

BlaZe_SquaD

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey!
I figured it's about time that I sell some stuff instead of just being, well, poor lol.
Consider this to be the temporary Breedject shop. Perhaps I'll make something a little more... Permanent... In the future, however, this shall function proficiently for the time being.
An overview-
I've got some semi-perfect Torchics, Zoruas, Riolus, and Froakies sitting around (well, and others, but not as perfect ;)), and I wish to sell a few of them instead of have them sit in "trash" limbo.

I tried to keep prices as cheap as possible, balanced with effort required to achieve those stats, and aligned as well as possible to the leaglility of the site's currency. Of course, these prices are by all means negotiable. I'll change things around as needed ;)
(Note: I have parenthesis around stuff just as a general overview of the quantity of the 'mon, and the like. This was all typed on a phone, so I never really checked to see exact data :p)

Posting this before I go to bed, just so I can have a head-start for Tomorrow. Free Rare Candy on all Poke requests sent before I wake up! (While supplies last lol) :p

["Shop" will likely close by the end of tommorrow]

4 IV Torchic (Unknown)

5 IV Torchic (Unknown)

Female = +25 (Unknown)
HB = +5 (Plenty!)

(Note: All adamant nature. Will likely contain an Egg Move.)

4 IV Zorua (Unknown)

5 IV Zorua (None)

Female = +25 (A few)

(Note: All likely come with an Egg Move.)

4 IV Riolu (Plenty!)

5 IV Riolu (A few or more!)

Female = +25 (Enough)

(Note: All come with one egg move, most come with two. Chose your ability. If I don't have it with your specifications, I'll breed it for you for only +10! :D)

(2) 4 IV Froakie (Plenty!)

5 IV Froakie (Some.)

Female = +10 (Enough)

(Note: My apologies, but I can't seem to get the protein HB to stick. 4 IV's for Froakie are buy-one get-one to compensate!)

Personal collection:
These are indeed very endearing to me. See, I only have one copy of them, unlike the millions of bred ones that I've got lying around, so... If you're REALLY wanting one of these, the price is 250 at the least lol. Reason I'm putting them here is more for display purposes. :p

5 IV Adamant Female Rock Head Shelgon

5 IV Swablu Modest (Atk Lacking)

5 IV Adamant "BlaZeCario" (Blaze Kick Egg Move), Inner Focus/Prankster (SPAtk Lacking)

Final Note: All Nick-Names are free, by-request! Otherwise, they'll be transferred to you with their default names :D

Last edited:

testing