• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Thank You - My Departure

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Perfect Pokemon has been a journey. I have met soo many wonderful people on the path of growing this community. This is why it pains me to announce my resignation today.

We have been approached by a third party gaming company (OUYA), and they will be taking over the websites's management. I have assisted with this transition of ownership and can confirm that, with the exception of a new Minecraft section to the community, all website functions will remain the same.

If pains me to leave, but the time is right for a change in my life.

Thank you all and farewell.

- Doulie

Attachments

• thankyou.png
    thankyou.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 3,998

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Perfect Pokemon has been a journey. I have met soo many wonderful people on the path of growing this community. This is why it pains me to announce my resignation today.

We have been approached by a third party gaming company (OUYA), and they will be taking over the websites's management. I have assisted with this transition of ownership and can confirm that, with the exception of a new Minecraft section to the community, all website functions will remain the same.

If pains me to leave, but the time is right for a change in my life.

Thank you all and farewell.

- Doulie
Do we assume that the BR system will stay the same with an added Minecraft 1v1 PvP ladder?

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
And with whom will I read One Punch Man now :'(
I heard tomorrow it has new chapter :p

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
You will be missed Doulie, but I'm sure the fine folks at OUYA will do great things for the site. I hear they have run a very successful operation with consoles in the past, so I'm sure we are in good hands.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

You guys lucky @KitaVonKanada talked me out of the other April's Fool joke i had planned.