Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
The Creepy Stuff

My favorite kind of stuff, just weird things that cause shivers down your spine, things you wish you could unsee.
Share these things here and let others feel your pain! hehehehheharahararderp.

I personally love this one but my brother is creeped out by it:

3618_3d0e_500.gif

And this one a friend showed me during English class that even creeped my Mom out :D

Post yours here and Enjoy

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Seriously? What the hell is that video Cheza.

Orrun

Youngster Joey
Credits
Seriously? What the hell is that video Cheza.
A man had a loyal dog but he never saw him as a real friend. Dog gave him an advice to get a new friend (tumor) so he would not feel lonely anymore. As tumor appeared, a dog did not feel jealous but instead he was acting as kind as possible (licking the tumor). As tumor started to get humongous, he was killing the host, and a dog, as his loyalty to his master was absolute, decided to give away his life just so his master could live. Even after man killed the dog and took his body he still didn't realize that the dog was his real and only friend.
The man couldn't see who his REAL friend was.

A lot of people hang out with tumors (backstabbing "friends") who will do them harm whilst taking their real, loyal friends for granted even after they've done so much for them.

This was a comment by one of the viewers. Seems like the only logical answer.

Last edited:

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
A man had a loyal dog but he never saw him as a real friend. Dog gave him an advice to get a new friend (tumor) so he would not feel lonely anymore. As tumor appeared, a dog did not feel jealous but instead he was acting as kind as possible (licking the tumor). As tumor started to get humongous, he was killing the host, and a dog, as his loyalty to his master was absolute, decided to give away his life just so his master could live. Even after man killed the dog and took his body he still didn't realize that the dog was his real and only friend.
The man couldn't see who his REAL friend was.

A lot of people hang out with tumors (backstabbing "friends") who will do them harm whilst taking their real, loyal friends for granted even after they've done so much for them.

This was a comment by one of the viewers. Seems like the only logical answer.
GG

Orrun

Youngster Joey
Credits
Any Creepypasta's?
Oh ya I forgot about those.

I loved those. I think my favorite is probably the one where you meet the "red blood colored Celebi" on top of mount silver, but there are other good ones too like the Lavendar music one.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Omg how did I forget about these on my favorites list xD

This one is less Creepy but more just.. weird in a cute way?

idk about this one :S

mr mullo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Why I don't like fruits and vegetables

Attachments

• IMG_109439522128433.jpeg
    IMG_109439522128433.jpeg
    19.5 KB · Views: 48

knightgross

Youngster Joey
Credits
There's this Japanese TV show (I guess it's an anime technically?) called Yamishibai: Japanese Ghost Stories. I marathoned the entire series in one night and couldn't sleep in the dark for about a week.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Watch this video

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller