• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed The Hero's Custom Breeding!!

Hero of Time

Youngster Joey
Credits
I breed custom shiny/non-shiny pokemon, any pokemon you want to have the desired egg moves Ability and more.
Prices include IV Spread, Hidden Ability, Egg Moves, Hidden Power, movesets, Held Items, Trained/Untrained!! Fair Pricing!

Single pokémon: 20 PC each Untrained lv 1 /45 PC for Fully Trained lv 100

Teams: 120 PC for 6 lv 1 Shinies/non-shinies+5-6iv
240 PC for 6 lv 100 EV trained Battle Ready Shinies/Non-Shinies

Items: 20 PC each

Breeding Dittos: 30 PC each

*held items are included in the prices for pokemon and teams
**prices updated

Last edited:

shiny luma

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
can you please breed me a shiny spiritomb and a shiny a shuckle please. can you PM me next time your online so I can give you more specific detail

Last edited:
K

Krelbit

I feel as if you can't really say you're "breeding a custom shiny."

It's more like "using software to generate your desired pokemon"

Breeding more or less paints the picture of legitimacy, and you can legitimately breed a 6IV shiny I do applaud you. However, the chances of that are so extremely low that you almost have to be hacking (which is not a bad thing, just own up to it or you might have problems down the road).

That being said, you cannot charge 100pc for a team of 6. Each pokemon has to be 20pc minimum, regardless of sales or discounts or whatnot.

Kinda sucks selling for 20pc.

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
That being said, you cannot charge 100pc for a team of 6. Each pokemon has to be 20pc minimum, regardless of sales or discounts or whatnot.

ignoring the rest of wt he said ^^^^^this is correct plz adjust ur prices ty

Tsashi

Youngster Joey
Credits
Albeit everything they said, I'd be interested in a perfect IV foreign Ditto, so I can try out the Masuda method more often, would it be 50pc still?

testing