• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

The Perfect Pokemon App (Now on iOS)

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

app banner.png

The Perfect Pokemon App is now available on the App Store

A few weeks ago i was super excited to announce the arrival of the Perfect Pokemon app for Android devices, now the app is also available on the App Store.

Just search for 'Perfect Pokemon' in the app store on any iOS device

The Android version also received a major face lift, so be sure to upgrade to the latest version if you already had the app installed.

Screenshot below:
app ss.png

In case you were wondering, the app is free of charge :)

Special Thanks to @KitaVonKanada for her hard work with our community app and making sure it was available for our iOS users.

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Calling it a major face lift is rightfully said the app is looking stunning !
also thanks Kita your hard work is appreciated :]

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Fun Fact: The app was released yesterday but doulie didn't want to talk about it because he's that kind of guy...

jk doulie we love u :^) <3
had a few bugs, thats why i didn't announce it. Lol, but i think Kita was a bit too excited.

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Works great on my iPhone!! :D Loving the fact I can access the site on the go quickly and easily :)

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Daniel082290

Youngster Joey
Credits
View attachment 1078

The Perfect Pokemon App is now available on the App Store

A few weeks ago i was super excited to announce the arrival of the Perfect Pokemon app for Android devices, now the app is also available on the App Store.

Just search for 'Perfect Pokemon' in the app store on any iOS device

The Android version also received a major face lift, so be sure to upgrade to the latest version if you already had the app installed.

Screenshot below:
View attachment 1079

In case you were wondering, the app is free of charge :)

Special Thanks to @KitaVonKanada for her hard work with our community app and making sure it was available for our iOS users.
Cant find it on google play

AtSburbsEnd

Youngster Joey
Credits
I got the app but it's less than satisfactory :/
It's more like a hub with links than an actual app. It also refuses to keep me logged in when going between pages. I can't even look at replies to my threads on it, or check my PMs