Closed The Pokemon Recycle Shop: Pokechange Market!

What do you want the next featured egg group to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

creardon13

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to the Pokéchange Market!

A market with the purpose being to help players trying to fill up their pokedex, or to help breeders get that perfect pokemon that they have been trying to get for so long, or even try to get to get a shiny.

How Does the Pokéchange Market Work?
The Pokéchange Market works like this:
  1. You send in unwanted pokemon and receive Pokéchange Points or PP for short.
  2. You can then use your PP for many things, such as buying pokemon from the Pokéchange Market, trading it in for Poke Credits, or playing minigames (coming soon).
What Pokemon do you Take?
We take any pokemon unless they are on the unwnated list. You will be awarded with 2 PP. There is also an egg group of wanted pokemon. For any of those pokemon, you will be awarded with 3 PP. Lastly, there will be a wanted pokemon. If you get this pokemon, you will be awarded with 5 PP. Additionally, if any pokemon you turn in has 2 or more egg moves, than you will receive an extra PP. If the pokemon you turn in has a hidden ability, then you will recieve an extra PP.

What Can I do With My PP?

You can do many things with your PP. First of all, 1 PP is equivalent to 1 CP. You can use your PP to buy pokemon from the pokéchange mart for a discounted rate. You can also exchange 20 PP or above for PP at the rate of 1 PP is equal to 1 CP. Also, there will be minigames that will be PP exclusive coming soon.

How Can I Buy Pokemon?

To buy a pokemon please first look at our inventory here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1izf2-wDJ89DwYNyDCtmV7OzoXq_w1BsnfL-cjzR1kwQ/pubhtml
Once you have decided which pokemon you would like to purchase, please post a reply with the following form filled out:

Timestamp:
Pokemon Name:
Donor Name:
Preferred Payment (PP or PC):

I will then send you the cost and you may choose to accept or decline. I will then organize a trade between you and the donor. Please have a pokemon ready to trade that you are willing not to get back. You may also want to warrant your pokemon trade for an extra 1 PP or 2 PC. If you do decide to warrant your trade, the donor will trade me the pokemon and then I will trade it to you. In the meantime, I will check it's IVs, nature and moves. If the donor wrote any false information, you may choose if you still want it. If you dont want the pokemon you planned on buying, then you will be fully refunded. Please Note: There will be NO refunds if you choose not to warranty your trade. There will also be no negotiations with prices. Thank you.

How Exactly do I Sell my Pokemon to you?

To sell your pokemon to the Pokéchange Market, you must first check to see if the pokemon you want to sell is not on the unwanted list. Then, if the pokemon is NOT on the unwanted list, fill out a form found here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Ra2tL2K5KWVFqqfhtMYddtUdz3_ENeMHv4GDA6C7QM0/viewform?usp=send_form
Then, please contact creardon13 or any Pokéchange Market Moderators to confirm the listing and recieve payment.

You can view PC amounts for users here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u4ZE9doLm4pfUxd3YtcVsXOD5TfhfinYppRD5dpY1zE/pubhtml

Could I Become a Pokéchange Moderator?
We are currently accepting moderator signups! Please PM creardon13 for more information. Help is needed!

You can view the current rates for selling pokemon here

Got any more questions? Just Ask!

creardon13

Youngster Joey
Credits
special!Featured Pokemonspecial!
351.gif

Castform! Recieve 5 PP for every Castform you hand in.

Featured Egg Group:

Fairy!
This includes the following pokemon:
(Make sure your fairy pokemon isn't on the
UNWANTED list!)

Clefairy
Clefable
Jigglypuff
Wigglytuff
Chansey
Blissey
Plusle
Minun
Audino
Florges
Spritzee
Aromatisse
Swirlix
Riachu
Togetic
Marill
Azumarill
Jumpluff
Snubbull
Granbull
Shroomish
Breloom
Skitty
Delcatty
Mawile
Roselia

Castform
Snorunt
Glalie
Roserade
Pachirisu
Cherubi
Cherrim
Togekiss
Froslass
Phione
Manaphy
Cottonee
Whimsicott
Dedenne
Carbink

The Unwanted Pokemon List

Woobat
Flabebe
Floette
Pikachu
Hoppip
Skimploom
Illumise
Volbeat
Phantump
Ralts

Last edited:

leo10

Youngster Joey
Credits
special!Featured Pokemonspecial!
351.gif

Castform! Recieve 5 PP for every Castform you hand in.

Featured Egg Group:

Fairy!
This includes the following pokemon:

Clefairy
Clefable
Jigglypuff
Wigglytuff
Chansey
Blissey
Plusle
Minun
Audino
Flabebe
Floette
Florges
Spritzee
Aromatisse
Swirlix
Pikachu
Rianchu
Togetic
Marill
Azumarill
Hoppip
Skiploom
Jumpluff
Snubbull
Granbull
Shroomish
Breloom
Skitty
Delcatty
Mawile
Roselia
Castform
Snorunt
Glalie
Roserade
Pachirisu
Cherubi
Cherrim
Togekiss
Froslass
Phione
Manaphy
Cottonee
Whimsicott
Dedenne
Carbink

The Unwanted Pokemon List

Woobat

I hv a pikachu,skitty,Gradevior and floette(2)
All unwanted.

Last edited:

leo10

Youngster Joey
Credits
yep, so that would be 3 for the pikachu, 3 for the skitty, 3 for the gardevoir and 6 for the 2 floettes. I think that adds up to 15, right?
Oh ya. But how do I fill the form? I do not know how many Ivs does those pokemons hv. Wait, must it be a perfect pokemon?

creardon13

Youngster Joey
Credits
Urm how to I fill the form? As in what pokemon i am selling now?
As for filling out he form, all you need to do is go to the link that is provided above, then fill out all the boxes that have questions above them with the correct information. You should do a separate form for each pokemon, even the 2 floettes. That would be a total of 5 forms. :)

leo10

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ok
As for filling out he form, all you need to do is go to the link that is provided above, then fill out all the boxes that have questions above them with the correct information. You should do a separate form for each pokemon, even the 2 floettes. That would be a total of 5 forms. :)
ok but must the pokemons be a perfect pokemon?

creardon13

Youngster Joey
Credits
Will u buy? But will u give me tht pp?
Here's how it works, you post the pokemon you want to sell, and they go into my markets's inventory list. Then you are funded the points you earned. When someone wants to purchase the pokemon you donated, I will notify you and set up a trade between you and the buyer. So you don't need to worry about trading until someone buys the pokemon you are selling to me. It also explains this in the rules, so if you have any further confusion, consult the first post. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing