The Ranch! Pokemon bred with love since 1999.

Miley Sakiko

Youngster Joey
Credits
Subject: Okay so let's talk legit. I now have (thanks to pokebank) Access to breed ANY pokemon a client asks for (barring legendaries. Actually no, Phione counts!) And my prices are something we can talk on. I'm super active, and if you ask for it I'll even give you other, easier methods to contact me!

Pokemon Name: Anything EXCEPT legendaries!

Price: Subject to Change!

Quantity: Well, I gotta make them, first, I admit.

Additional Info: Well, here's the thing guys. Truth is, this bunny is at a bit of a crisis point in life. I'm trapped in a dead end job, with angry, hateful people that pretty much own me as a slave.

I'm doing this on the side because it's something I have put love into since I was a child, and it might help me make a little money on the side, something to get me by.

I don't use hacks, everything is organic, (have you seen the trash in the battle spot?!) so if it takes a little time to get something to you, please dont get mad. I'll even hand out my skype or discord if you want updates on how everything is going!

I'm also really really active, so please, I would actually love it if you asked for aforementioned contact info, I love just playing around with people too!

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Remember that the minimum transaction per item/Pokémon is 60pc. So all orders should have a base price of 60pc. :)

Miley Sakiko

Youngster Joey
Credits
May I know the price ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly, I'm totally open to discussion. I would like to avoid going dead minimum, but if that's what it takes to beat the hackers, then I'm A-OK with doing so. So preferably around maybe 100pc per pokemon, but I can talk with you if you would like my skype or discord account! ^w^

testing