• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

"This website is Gold" - Leave your feedback for Commercial

Do you enjoy using Perfect Pokemon?

• Total voters

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
I am making a "Commercial" for the website and would like to include some of the positive feedback i get on a daily basis in private messages.

I would like all the feedback included to be authentic, so if you have something positive to say please leave it in about one sentence below. We may use your comment and credit your username for it.

Thanks Guys

- Doulie

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I really love perfect pokemon, I spend most of my day when I'm at home on here, and I enjoy every moment of it. Everyone here is so nice, and the credit system and forums, make it very easy to sell/trade pokemon quickly c:

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
This site's design is fresh and intuitive to use. Also gives a much calmer and more friendly environment for trades. I like.

Daitetsu

Youngster Joey
Credits
Fun community and brings to the table exactly what Pokemon fans need.

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
This website is incredible. I'm glad I found this place. I've already sold many pokemon here and gotten it converted into money with no problems whatsoever. Looking forward to doing more business in this place. <3

Saucman

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ever since I've joined I've been impressed with the community's generosity and integrity. As an older Pokemon fan this is always a surprise!

Xon

Youngster Joey
Credits
When you say commercial, are you talking about a YouTube video or something similar?

That can be nice, but unless you have a way to guarantee viewership it likely won't show results immediately. Probably the way I would suggest is to spread the word is virally, such as if the site can attract a high profile Poketuber to namedrop it, or if we have regular members who could mention this place on other sites (although that is generally frowned upon) it could help boost membership.

Subtle namedropping on places like YouTube comments, SubReddit, GameFAQs etc is how I found this place to begin with... so yeah. Just some ideas.

testing