• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Ticketing System

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

We are proud to announce our new ticketing system, implemented to better keep track of Payouts, credit Purchases (like custom user titles and username changes) and reported Problems.

How It Works
1. Click the new 'Tickets' tab in the menu
2. Click the 'Submit New Ticket' button
3. Select which department suites the purpose of your ticket ( Purchase a Service | Report a Problem | Request a Payout )
ticketingsystem.png

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
"In the menu", which menu? I was excited to look but I still only see home/forums/dex/feedback/teams/members/badges on my top menu.

Otherwise I really dig this. :D

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
"In the menu", which menu? I was excited to look but I still only see home/forums/dex/feedback/teams/members/badges on my top menu.

Otherwise I really dig this. :D
Home/Forums/Pokedex/Tickets/User Feedback/Teams/Members/Gym Badges :)

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I like the idea. I submitted my first ticket a couple days ago. Hopefully I will figure out my issue or it will resolve itself and I can just close it xD. Having some problems with glitch stuff while attempting to change team banner exc.