Torhic w/ Speed Boost

PokePower

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, I just started playing pokemon. I really want a torchic with speed boost but I read online that you cannot breed one and have to get it. If someone has one spare with speed boost are they willing to give me one? I just started so I don't have much to trade with :p

Thanks in advance!!! :)

Friend Code: 3454-3456-9855

K

Krelbit

Hi, I just started playing pokemon. I really want a torchic with speed boost but I read online that you cannot breed one and have to get it. If someone has one spare with speed boost are they willing to give me one? I just started so I don't have much to trade with :p

Thanks in advance!!! :)

Friend Code: 3454-3456-9855

Not being able to breed one was the case in generation 5, but not anymore.

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I think I could get u 1. I'm 100 percent sure if I have it and I don't want to check lol.

I'd prefer to sell it so u could buy PC for 5 dollars but I'm not giving it away for free if I have it.

But I'm also willing to trade for shinys

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Got one what do you have to offer?

Squadboihype

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
An yes u can breed a speed boost torchic with a blaze torchic an get a speed boost torchic once a parent is speed boost the child can get it 2 jus keep getting eggs till you do wasn't very hard for me 90% of my eggs was speed boost

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Thing is, Speed Boost is the Hidden Ability, so I agree with Squadboihype, though it may take a little longer then he suggested depending on the parents. Just breed a normal Torchic or one of it's evolution's with a Pokemon like Ditto or from the Field egg group like Pikachu that already has a hidden Ability, and then you'll definitely get a Speed Boost Torchic, though it may take a few tries.

testing