• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trade a 5 Ivs Shiny Espurr and more

LupaLuna

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello there! ^^

So, I have a little problem.
I spent 3 days shiny hunting an Espurr, but when it showed up 30 minutes ago, it was male.
And I'm looking for a female shiny Espurr.

So, I'm ready to trade it...
But please, consider the following:
As I'm kinda attached to it right now (I shiny hunted it myself), I'm also ready to trade other shinies for a female shiny Espurr.

I've got:
-2 Shiny Tapu Kokos (A japanese one and a french one , both with 3 IVs, none of them is nicknamed but will have the Japanese or the French name)
-1 Shiny Whimsicott ( French, male, nicknamed FelixFelicis)
-1 Shiny Buneary (French, male, with 4 IVs, Nicknamed Hello There♥)
-1 Shiny Roserade (French, male Nicknamed Adonis)
-1 Shiny Espurr (French, male, 5IVs)
-A grand total of 8 6Ivs Espurr with various natures (both male, females and named Psystigri as this is the french name)

AND I'm ready to negociate with various other pokemons, these are just my shinies and Espurrs.
if you don't like the nicknames, please tell me, I can change it.

I'm looking for a female shiny Espurr, with, if possible, the nickname "Ragdoll" (don't ask why '-')
We can talk and negotiate here, by private messages (if there are private message on this site, I don't know, I arrived today) or on my skype: elernelle

Thanks you for your attention.

testing