• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trade Lunala for Solgaleo

Shiny_Darkrai

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm trying to complete my pokedex but i have moon so i need a solgaleo as it sun exclusive. I will trade ny normal Lunala for Solgaleo

Brophia

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
What's your FC? I'll give you mine is 3669-1800-9636 with my IGN as Sophia

Brophia

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
That's okay!
So what you want to do is to give me your Friend Code, or FC for short.
  1. You can find your friend code through your home screen and there is a little orange happy face at the top.
  2. Click on that then scroll to your name and on the top screen there should be a 12 digit code. So you give that to me and you register mine in your DS as well, put my name as Sophia.
  3. Once registered, go to the Festival Plaza (which you can access through the bottom screen by tapping on the Festival Plaza Icon)
  4. Then connect to the internet through the Festival Plaza (the little wifi button)
  5. Send me a trade request through Link Trade and look for my name!

Shiny_Darkrai

Youngster Joey
Credits
That's okay!
So what you want to do is to give me your Friend Code, or FC for short.
  1. You can find your friend code through your home screen and there is a little orange happy face at the top.
  2. Click on that then scroll to your name and on the top screen there should be a 12 digit code. So you give that to me and you register mine in your DS as well, put my name as Sophia.
  3. Once registered, go to the Festival Plaza (which you can access through the bottom screen by tapping on the Festival Plaza Icon)
  4. Then connect to the internet through the Festival Plaza (the little wifi button)
  5. Send me a trade request through Link Trade and look for my name!
Its requesting a link trade

Brophia

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
There we go! Thanks for trading! Make sure to mark this post as 'Trade Completed'

Shiny_Darkrai

Youngster Joey
Credits
I haven't been able to encounter Ultra Beasts yet, so I don't think I can at this time! :)
I know this sounds really stupid and i dont mind if you say no but i was planning to go through the portal to catch a cosmog then evolve it to lunala but i cant as i dont have my lunala so could we trade back and then re trade in 5 minutes????

testing