• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trading Shiny Perfect IV Goodra and others for competitive battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Shek

Youngster Joey
Credits
I currently have the following shiny pokemon:

A Shiny Greninja (Timid) with Protean and HP Fire IV Spread and EV Trained.
A Shiny Goodra (Modest) with perfect IV and EV trained.

I also have other competitive pokemon that are non-shiny also available for trade just ask.

Macdeezy

Youngster Joey
Credits
Offer 6 iv jolly infernape EV trained and a lv 1 timid shiny ralts for your shiny greninja

I currently have the following shiny pokemon:

A Shiny Greninja (Timid) with Protean and HP Fire IV Spread and EV Trained.
A Shiny Goodra (Modest) with perfect IV and EV trained.

I also have other competitive pokemon that are non-shiny also available for trade just ask.

sharkfang625

Youngster Joey
Credits
hello im interested in ur gredninja would u be interested in any shiny legendaries or shiny perfect iv pokes in particular? and also i know its a stupid quest but my shiny perfect pokes are on my xy game will oras b able to trade with xy ?

Last edited:

SoIidSmok3

Naughty
Credits
I jus bred swinub with icicle crash, swablu, poliwag with ha, audino, and rotom. Il trade one of each for greninja. If not do u have a comp feebas?

Jewelia

Youngster Joey
Credits
I jus bred swinub with icicle crash, swablu, poliwag with ha, audino, and rotom. Il trade one of each for greninja. If not do u have a comp feebas?
I might have an extra greninja or froakie. And I can breed a feebas I have 2 milotic.
But I'm really looking for goodra

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing