• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Travelling Shop: Adamant Hoopa

destinedjagold

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello everyone. I haven't been here on this site for a while because I'm quite busy with real life. Anyway, with the release of Hoopa, I decided to join in on the hype. But I can't be online all the time, so I decided to run a "Travelling Shop" wherein it'll only be open at specific times.

I will be available later in around 3 hours after I post this little thread of mine, and only be available for an hour or so (because I need my beauty sleep).

With that said, what I'm offering you guys is an Adamant, 6IV(duh) Hoopa. Here are the details of the Hoopa...
- Adamant, 6IV
- Untouched, untrained.
- Cloned.
- Has a Japanese name.
- And yes, its usable in online battles, but I don't think you can carry OP legendaries over Ratings Battle, so eh...

Anyway, I'm offering these Hoopas for 50 credits. Please note of my available time for trade. If you can make it and want a Hoopa, just add my FC, leave a comment with your FC and in-game name. :3
Speaking of in-game name, mine's Jagold.
Here's my FC... 0061-1111-6462

See you later, pipz~

Last edited:

Pengcub Origins

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Can you nickname it as Hoopa and give me ? Instead of having its Japanese name ?

PokeFan161

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi am am new and only have 20 PC can u give it to me plz I can give u a Suicune

destinedjagold

Youngster Joey
Credits
@destinedjagold can you nickname it as hoopa instead of it Japanese name ?
I don't think nicknaming an Event 'mon is legally possible, but I'll see if I can get an ENglish-named Hoopa by the weekend.

Hi am am new and only have 20 PC can u give it to me plz I can give u a Suicune
If you're online and available for trade in the next hour from now, then sure, why not?

PokeFan161

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I don't think nicknaming an Event 'mon is legally possible, but I'll see if I can get an ENglish-named Hoopa by the weekend.

If you're online and available for trade in the next hour from now, then sure, why not?
Can u trade like in 2 hours or 3?

PokeFan161

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Nope. I already tagged this thread as closed since I'm about to head to work. I'll reopen this when I'm available again in around 15 hours from now... Such is a life of someone busy with office work. Le sigh...
Can u trade tommorow? You can confirm me thehour

destinedjagold

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello everyone. I'm posting to just let everyone know that I'll be reopening my little shop in around 4 hours from the time of this post of mine. :3

Also, I'm thinking of accepting PKMN requests from you guys and you decide how much you pay me. As long as they're not event 'mons, I can accept any requests and trade them to you in exchange for any amount as long as the minimum is 20 credits, as what is posted in the rules. ^^

Let me know what you think. :3

Ok Ill pay you right now
You didn't have to do that though. :/ You could have simply waited for our agreed time to do the trade, but eh, I promise to be online and trade you the Hoopa. :3

Nilesh9

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sorry dude, because we live in a different timeline, tomorrow i went to sleep as it was late in India. So, can you trade me the hoopa today?

destinedjagold

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sorry dude, because we live in a different timeline, tomorrow i went to sleep as it was late in India. So, can you trade me the hoopa today?
Sure. I just got back from work. I'll be adding your FC now and will conduct the trade after you give me the credits? :3

Pengcub Origins

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I suppose he'll open the shop in some minutes now... Glad to see another Indian here though.
Edit: Oh he's on now...

testing