Closed Ummm.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaHitmonlee

Banger
Credits
Hey what's up guys? Ummm, I went and got another game today to try and restore all my data. Unfortunately it appears that it didn't work, which only makes me believe that the data itself in my pokemon X is completely corrupted. I have tried just about every other option I can think of, and it can't be my powersave because my Y works perfectly fine with it but I only touched to make copies for other people and return it to my primary game. To be honest I'm pretty bummed out makes me want to take a long break from the game itself, especially since the story is a real bore. Umm I don't know what else to say. I'll see ya'll later I guess.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Mega, come back and bang us!!!! :D

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I know how you feel man. While I didn't experience it with Pokemon I've been there a handful of times. :/ You lose all your progress on something you've spent so many hours of your life on and it just feels stupidly hopeless.

What about getting the second X and restoring your save to it?

MegaHitmonlee

Banger
Credits
I know how you feel man. While I didn't experience it with Pokemon I've been there a handful of times. :/ You lose all your progress on something you've spent so many hours of your life on and it just feels stupidly hopeless.

What about getting the second X and restoring your save to it?
Tried that and the same process. I'll contact Powersave support tomorrow but I doubt they'll help me out. Weird, my psaves works perfectly fine for my Y. And it's every save that does the same.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Tried that and the same process. I'll contact Powersave support tomorrow but I doubt they'll help me out. Weird, my psaves works perfectly fine for my Y. And it's every save that does the same.
That's messed up :/ We've had too many people have game issues... Mynor, doulie, now you. :c
womp womp...

/me scrambles to elite to encourage everyone to join tourney while mega is out of the game

L

Lvl69Teemo

Aw that must suck so much >.< all that time, effort and even money gone and you don't even know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing