• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Unofficial PP Summer League

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Robert won...so many hax...ttar hella fast...many dark pulse flinch...sandstorm killed the sash....darm flare blitz left ttar with 1hp -.-

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
The majority of you still need to battle for this week (or at least tell me the results of your battles). You have until Monday at noon, so get to it. Any battles that haven't been reported in any shape or form will be counted as a 0 for both players. If for whatever reason you couldn't get your opponent in to battle, please PM with this info. You may be rewarded with points if everything checks out. :D

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Immense apologies to you @notsoclutch for not replying sooner

Just got the win over @Strawberries - it was pretty unfortunate tbh, we had a great match but he unfortunately dc'ed due to his internet pooping :[
I'm just going to relaunch this when I feel confident that we can get matches in. I'll try to make sure everyone gets credit for any matches they win before the relaunch however.

G

Youngster Joey
Will Not Fall
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
I'm still waiting on dnite to battle haven't been able to catch him on recently

testing