Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I think we all know why we are here.
24b7ukj.jpg

There are 3+ usernames with the prefix 'matt'.
This is far too many and confusing.
This thread was made with the purpose of fixing the problem.
VOTE AND SUPPORT THE CAUSE.

#toomanymatts

no matts were harmed in the making of this thread

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
I don't think this is a solvable problem. Even if we ban all Matts, more will come. Convincing the mothers that Matt is a bad name would help, but you'd always have that hipster mom that really wants to name her kid Matt and going back in time is a lot of work. Matts will forever confuse us all!

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Wellllllll im the ONLY MATT to be in all lower case * is special * xD the case is there is allot of matts but only a few active ones and everyone has their own way of talking to us separately ... jiggly calls me mat and Matt_192 matt, while allot of people call me matt and Matt_192 just 192
seeing as how we are the most active sb wise. this issue is more between the matts ourselves tbh with slight confusion among others

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I don't think this is a solvable problem. Even if we ban all Matts, more will come. Convincing the mothers that Matt is a bad name would help, but you'd always have that hipster mom that really wants to name her kid Matt and going back in time is a lot of work. Matts will forever confuse us all!
Lmao xD

I always think of hawlucha matt as the original because I think he's been around in the sb the longest. is it matt_197?
Yeah, pretty sure I'm the original, not 100% sure doe

@Matt_192 is my favorite matt because he has british accent so he may or may not be matt smith, #JustSaiyan
Ty bae ;)

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
And yet, he shall always be "192" in memory of the 191 other Matts to have sacrificed for him to be here today. RIP in peace.

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will