• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Open Wager Battle?

Fantaztick

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm itching for a wager battle. If you win, I can pay you in pokes of PC (whichever we agree on)
So basically
Double battle
6v6
Smogon Rules, OU and under
No legends
Any takers?

Last edited:

BigTimeBrownie

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
How much PC are you looking for?

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
So, I'm trying really hard to get my foot in the door here and get some PC, and since nobody's buying my pokes so far, would anyone care for a wager battle?
We can negotiate the details, but it would basically be I win, I get PC, you win, you get a free poke (how good of a one depends on amount of PC I would've gotten if I had won)
So basically
Double battle
6v6
Smogon Rules, OU and under
No legends
Any takers?

I know this doesnt answer your question, but you can buy pc as well or open a shop here if you got pokemon to trade. Shops are a fast way to get PC once people trade with you more :)

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Sounds great. But can you do ubers as there's a tournament coming and I want some practice. If no, I'm totally fine w/ that.

Fantaztick

Youngster Joey
Credits
I know this doesnt answer your question, but you can buy pc as well or open a shop here if you got pokemon to trade. Shops are a fast way to get PC once people trade with you more :)
Yeah, I have a shop that's been open for a couple weeks, but nobody seems to want to buy :(
But yeah, we can work out the details of how much PC (what you think is fair, ect.)
So basically anyone who's interested pm me

testing