WANTED: Cyndaquil & Totodile

TheHitman

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm looking for Cyndaquil & Totodile, both male. Natures, etc don't matter. I don't have much in return, but I do have Cranidos, Omanyte, & Vulpix. Also, Duskull, Snorunt, & Horsea with a Dragon Scale, but those three can be caught pretty easily.

Ash Ketchup

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi there! So I have Cyndaquil and Totodile, both males. Cyndaquil is a newbred and Totodile is fresh from the Professors bag. Thing is, They are only ones I have, sooooo if you want to wait like ten minutes I can breed them both for you. Let me know!

zaksabeast

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey! I want to build my reputation on this site, so I'll trade you a shiny cyndaquil and shiny totodile for your cranidos and omanyte! (If you want to that is! X3)

TheHitman

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi there! So I have Cyndaquil and Totodile, both males. Cyndaquil is a newbred and Totodile is fresh from the Professors bag. Thing is, They are only ones I have, sooooo if you want to wait like ten minutes I can breed them both for you. Let me know!
Sure thing, man, thanks! What were you wanting for them?

Ash Ketchup

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sure thing, man, thanks! What were you wanting for them?

Hahaa, I thank you for your consideration, I was just about to say that you should probably get those shinies :p It so happened my hatched Totodile was female so I would have only had lvl 10 male. But once again, thank you for the thought! :D

testing