• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active - Weekly Auctions - Week 1 of __

K

Krelbit

Auction has ended. You can contact me here with any sales inquiries.

Hello, I'm -, I've been a trusted seller on this site for a while now, and I'm going to try auctions. I haven't tread into this region of sales yet, but I have seen a lot of it and I guess I can try and see if it works out.

I'll be holding these once a week, with usually multiple pokemon.

You can see what time my auction ends here.

You can only raise the betting amount by 10PC at a time. You will be able to request a moveset and EV training if you win.

Depending on how this auction turns out, I'll try it again, or I won't try it again. Pretty simple, I think.

Without further ado, I'm going to kick off this auction with Event Pokemon.

THIS WEEK
2015 UK GAME Game Darkrai
6IV - Timid Nature - Lv 50
20PC - noobdoo

Shiny Desert City Arceus
6IV - Timid Nature - Lv 100
50PC - Sewage

Desert City Arceus
6IV - Timid Nature - Lv 100
50PC - Sewage

Shiny Old Sea Map Mew
6IV - Impish Nature - Lv 30
50PC - Sewage

Shiny WHF 2015 Rayquaza
6IV - Jolly Nature - Lv 100
20PC - BigTimeBrownie

SPR2013 Meloetta
6IV - Modest Nature - Lv 50
20PC - BigTimeBrownie

I expect you to follow through with your bids. However that is not the case sometimes. As such, I will give you a 24 hour period from when your bid was placed for retraction, unless it is made with less than 24 hours remaining.

I am against the resale of any pokemon won through these auctions.

Hopefully I get a nice turnout on this and can continue with these onto the future!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
I'll bid 50 PC on the 2 Arceus and the Old Sea Map Mew.

testing