What Are Your 3 Favorite Pokemon?

TarantulaLord

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey everyone. Im curious to see, what are your 3 favorite pokemon? Mine would have to be:
  1. Serperior - Because I LOVE snakes, and Serperior is just so cute! :3
  2. Steelix - Well what can I say? Steelix is super awesome and powerful, and again, it's a snake Pokemon!
  3. Kyogre - In my opinion one of the coolest legendaries, plus in its primal form it looks even more epic.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
1. Shaymin - It's so bloody adorable. Apart from it's so arrogant in the films which annoys me ;_;
2. Suicune - I love dogs. I love dogs. I love dogs.
3. Houndour - Refer to #2

I've got loads of favs tbh :3 Don't make me pick. Pikachu always has a special place in my heart <3

TarantulaLord

Youngster Joey
Credits
I've never actually seen the movies tbh. The Three I mentioned are in my party as well as Latios, Gardevoir and Scolipede

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Have you not seen any of them :eek:? Go watch them! Lol I love the cute pokemon, and the cool pokemon ;_; Damn son I love a lot of pokemon.

Whats your least favourite 3 pokemon ^_^?

TarantulaLord

Youngster Joey
Credits
Actually I've seen the one with Manaphy and the underwater temple. Don't remember what its called though. And my least favorite 3 pokemon...

1. My worst pokemon has to be unknown. I mean, come on. Pokemon that look like letters. It can also only learn one move (hidden power) which literally ANY other pokemon can learn.

2. Never liked Wormadam much. I find that pokemon boring and pointless, and the design is bad in my opinion.

3. Bidoof. No explanation, hes just always got on my nerves.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Haha :p Poor little bidoof!

I can't stand Gulpin/Swalot, they're horrific ;_; So ugly... Lol 2nd and 3rd would be.. hmm..
Probably Dunsparce (what is the point of this pokemon!?) and Gothita (the whole evolution line annoys me!)

I also kinda dislike Treecko but maybe thats because of the anime again x_X

TarantulaLord

Youngster Joey
Credits
I quite like Swalot (though it is ugly haha)

I agree with you on Dunsparce. I dont necessarily dislike the pokemon, its just flat out pointless. He would be a lot better if given an evolution or something.

Finally, yeah I feel that the Gothita trio is just a copy of Ralts

kyzous

Youngster Joey
Credits
Favourite Pokemon?

#3 Oshawott, he's really cute in the BW anime

#2 Garchomp, It's a badass

#1 Dragonite, it just looks so cute and kind of a Pokemon ._.

Nateburst5

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hoopa: unbound form is awesome and I like Djinn lore
Slaking: reminds me of myself
Duskull: reason I wanted the original ruby game

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
1) Mega-Gardevoir - she's a good special powerhouse, large variety of moves and gorgeous as ever

2) Meloetta - she looks like a Vocaloid, and has pulled me out of many different situations in battles

3) Mega-Mawile - my adorable Trick Room sweeper, cute but deadly as hell. I only use her as my last resort in double battles.

Gath

Youngster Joey
Credits
Slowbro: I'd love to have one as a couch bud
Snorlax: said couch from above
Giratina: Need a cool ride to work/school

markdemaco

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hard to choose

#3 Lilligant became an instant favorite (even though I never use her competitively)
She looks like a digimon & has one of the best grass-type designs IMO
Plus, Teeter Dance / Quiver Dance / Petal Dance trolling ALL DAY

#2 Espeon is so versatile & competitvely works for my teams. He's like a carbuncle! Supposedly amefreak snuck in a Final Fantasy easter egg with it's weird green shiny form.

#1 spot goes to Absol, though. I used to spam critical hits w/her all the time. Shame she's so outclassed now, but I still love her because when R/S/E came out I knew I found my favorite. Never going to pick another <3

Honorable mentions: Blaziken, Tyranitar, Alakazam, Drudiggon, Zoroark, Diancie, Hoopa

Zans

Semi-Deity
Credits
Uh..
3. Groudon. He looks like he can tear through the space dimension without even lifting a finger. He's the epitome of badass-ery.
2. Politoad. JUST LOOK AT IT! OMGGGG! IT LOOKS LIKE CLOUDS!
1. Hydreigon. It's. A. Freakin. Hydra.

Kitgurl66

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I like the fire types-Flareon, Torchic, and Victini the most of all Pokemon

testing