What Are Your 3 Favorite Pokemon?

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
In no particular order,

Chimchar + His evolutions. My first pokemon EVER! I still have a place for him in my heart. Plus his attacks are great. Fire+Fighting is still one of my favorite combos!

Lucario + Mega evolution. Everything about Lucario is awesome. I started playing the Gen he came out. His mega looks EPIC! And he's based off of an Anubis!

Kyogre/Blaziken. Both of these are such amazing pokemon I couldn't choose one. I like them both for the same reason. They're strong, they look cool and both have (Somewhat) Mega evolution.

WSawyer

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Credits
1. Sceptile! Treecko was my first Pokemon so I'm a little biased haha. I like that he's basically the only fierce looking grass Pokemon. The Mega makes him look even better too, and the Grass/Dragon is a crazy combo!

2. Noivern! To be honest I'm not sure why I love it so much, I guess it's just really well designed/coloured and is also a great fighter!

3. Electivire! I think electric is one of the coolest types, and it's similar to Sceptile in that it's kind of the only truly badass looking Pokemon of it's type!

(Noteworthy considerations: Pangoro, Dusknoir, Nidoking, Conkeldurr)

GabrielStone

Youngster Joey
Credits
1)Pikachu(Too cute but crap ingame)
2)Lucario(Just love him)
3)Raikou(Well One of my favs legendary dogs wish one day could ride on him.

testing