What do you think of my Poke Team

MistyAngel

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi guys, just looking for some suggestions/tips about having a good team to battle with.

These is my team.

Delphox
Nature: timid
Moves: Psyshock, Blastburn, Calm Mind, Mystical Fire

Lapras
Nature: Docile
Moves: Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Surf, Waterfall

Venusaur
Nature: naive
Moves: Petal Blizzard, Toxic, Leech Seed, Grass Knot

Talonflame
Nature: hasty
Moves: Flame Charge, Fly, Acrobatics, Brave Bird

Pangoro
Nature: Brave
moves: Crunch, Vital Throw, Earthquake, SkyUppercut

Lucario
Nature: hasty
Moves: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Close Combat, Extreme Speed

Thanks ^_^

DRAG0NIT3

Mad Man
Credits
Hey there! So fhe first thing i notice is that you may want to check out some different natures for your pokemon. You want a nature that increases a stat that will help that pokemon perform, while decreasing one that isnt as important. For example, talonflame is a physical attacker, so adamant would be your best bet, because it doesnt need its sp.atk. Adamant is +atk -sp.atk. As for his moves, fly isnt really a good option for competitive battleing. Brave bird is your best bet for a flying attack imo. As for the others you could go flair blitz, roost and swords dance is what i prefer. Also i notice that none of your pokemon have items. You should look into that, as they can be a great help. For talonflame i recommend skyplate. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Blast Burn is unusable. Makes you a sitting duck for one whole turn. Plus, Fly really isn't a good move. You should either have your lucario be a physical one or a special one and not just have them have both types.

MistyAngel

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey thanks for replying! I didn't know how important a Pokemon's nature could be, now I understand better. I will work on finding pokemon with good natures then.

Which Pokemon, out of my 6, do you think is the best for battling?

MistyAngel

Youngster Joey
Credits
Blast Burn is unusable. Makes you a sitting duck for one whole turn. Plus, Fly really isn't a good move. You should either have your lucario be a physical one or a special one and not just have them have both types.

Okay I see : ) .... and lol that's true, Blastburn has been bothering me for quite sometime.
Thank you for your suggestion/tip ^_^

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hey thanks for replying! I didn't know how important a Pokemon's nature could be, now I understand better. I will work on finding pokemon with good natures then.

Which Pokemon, out of my 6, do you think is the best for battling?

Talonflame or Venusaur probably but for different reasons, look up each of your pokemon on smogon for ideas I would suggest :)

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I would go Timid for Lucario with a special attack set up. Nasty Plot, Vacuum Wave, Aura Sphere and Flash Cannon.

Bold for Venusaur with a mega stone and a bulky stall set up. Synthesis, Sleep Powder, Sludge Bomb and Giga Drain.

I'd run Adamant on Talonflame with a physical revenge killer set up. Brave Bird, Flare Blitz, Roost and U-turn.

testing