Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
The Mother series all 3 of them

Zikuchiri

Youngster Joey
Credits
Tales Of Vesperia
Would you say that it is similar, a lot better or just completely different from Tales of Grace F?
(or if you don't know what that game is and you just don't have a clue) :3

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Would you say that it is similar, a lot better or just completely different from Tales of Grace F?
(or if you don't know what that game is and you just don't have a clue) :3

Tales of Vesperia is fresh in my head since I'm replaying it for my 4th time.

I like it a little more than ToGF, I got really immersed into the story, the characters, and the powerful moments.

The combat system is very similar, just the skill learning is a bit more tedious in ToGF because of all the title learning necessary.

I enjoy ToV more because it's my favorite game, but ToGF is definitely a good game.

Zikuchiri

Youngster Joey
Credits
Tales of Vesperia is fresh in my head since I'm replaying it for my 4th time.

I like it a little more than ToGF, I got really immersed into the story, the characters, and the powerful moments.

The combat system is very similar, just the skill learning is a bit more tedious in ToGF because of all the title learning necessary.

I enjoy ToV more because it's my favorite game, but ToGF is definitely a good game.
Allright, might looking getting a copy of it someday then. :3

Ghibli

Youngster Joey
Credits
Mine is the Nintendo 64 Paper Mario. I LOVE the storyline! My brother and I had so much fun making up our own dialogue for Peach to make it seem like she was actually in love with Bowser and that Yoshi was their love child, lol :p

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Allright, might looking getting a copy of it someday then. :3

You can tell it's a phenominal game because of the fact that it hasn't dropped much in price at all.
A lot of people see it as the best JRPG of its gen.

Zikuchiri

Youngster Joey
Credits
Mine is the Nintendo 64 Paper Mario. I LOVE the storyline! My brother and I had so much fun making up our own dialogue for Peach to make it seem like she was actually in love with Bowser and that Yoshi was their love child, lol :p
xD sounds hilarious, always liked the older consoles.

SoIidSmok3

Naughty
Credits
I have herd a lot of people mention fire emblem but i have never seen or played it my self, What is it like?
Turn based tactical strategy, a lot like final fantasy tactics. Ur units evolve into different classes, such as a cavalier > paladin. What i like most about classic FE is the difficulty. If one of ur units dies, they die for good, so lots of soft resets lol.

Zikuchiri

Youngster Joey
Credits
Turn based tactical strategy, a lot like final fantasy tactics. Ur units evolve into different classes, such as a cavalier > paladin. What i like most about classic FE is the difficulty. If one of ur units dies, they die for good, so lots of soft resets lol.
xD sounds brutal, just my kind of game will be sure to check it out :Cat:

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Bravely Default Flying Fairy and Persona Q Shadow of the Labyrinth are my favorite 3ds JRPGs. For the Vita its Gods Eater 2. For PS3 its Valkyria Chronicles and Hyperdimension Neptunia. For the PSP its Gods Eater Burst and Dissidia Final Fantasy 012. An finally for the PS2 is Persona 4 Golden, Persona 3 and Tales of the Abyss. (yeah I'm a huge JRPG player)

Zikuchiri

Youngster Joey
Credits
Bravely Default Flying Fairy and Persona Q Shadow of the Labyrinth are my favorite 3ds JRPGs. For the Vita its Gods Eater 2. For PS3 its Valkyria Chronicles and Hyperdimension Neptunia. For the PSP its Gods Eater Burst and Dissidia Final Fantasy 012. An finally for the PS2 is Persona 4 Golden, Persona 3 and Tales of the Abyss. (yeah I'm a huge JRPG player)
:D I'm currently trying the demo for bravely default would you recommend it over say rune factory 4 or etrian odyssey?

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
:D I'm currently trying the demo for bravely default would you recommend it over say rune factory 4 or etrian odyssey?
Definitely, the mechanics in Bravely Default are much better than the mechanics in RF4 and etrian odyssey. In BDFF you can default (defend) until you're able to attack 4x or get enough sleep points and unleash Bravely Second (freeze time) using attacks that could easily pass the standard hit damage of 9999. All in all you won't be disappointed with Bravely Default.

Zikuchiri

Youngster Joey
Credits
Definitely, the mechanics in Bravely Default are much better than the mechanics in RF4 and etrian odyssey. In BDFF you can default (defend) until you're able to attack 4x or get enough sleep points and unleash Bravely Second (freeze time) using attacks that could easily pass the standard hit damage of 9999. All in all you won't be disappointed with Bravely Default.
x3 sounds awesome will definitely get it then, I am loving the way it plays in the demo and i think i will enjoy it.

testing